Recent content by skyfullofconfetti

1. skyfullofconfetti

[2017-4-19] Tokyo Dome, Tokyo, JAPAN

Thanks for the confirmation! Kind of glad i dont have to q in advance :p Will be flying into Tokyo that day. :p I think they are still selling SS seats! Just wondering though, as ive not been to a concert in Japan before, is there an etiquette to remain seated or can we stand up? I mean...
  2. skyfullofconfetti

"I just bought..." -- post your recent purchase!

Not really a 'purchase' but I stole a bright balloon from the Singapore show last night :) :) It's basically hanging around in my room now. I'll let it deflate naturally... hahahaha!!
  3. skyfullofconfetti

[2017-6-6] Olympiastadium, Munich, Germany

Anyone going to this concert solo? :)
  4. skyfullofconfetti

[2017-6-30] Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt, Germany

Anyone bought the Early bird package? :P
  5. skyfullofconfetti

Does anyone know if there will be 'assigned' seats or it's free seating?
  6. skyfullofconfetti

[2017-3-31] National Stadium, Singapore, SINGAPORE

In my opinion, front of stage A, and Along the runway! :D
  7. skyfullofconfetti

Thanks for the info!! :D :D
  8. skyfullofconfetti

Anyone got their balloted tix today? Any idea is SS-Reserved Seat has an assigned seating??? Thanks :)
  9. skyfullofconfetti

[2017-6-11] Ernst-Happel Stadion, Vienna, Austria

Anyone has 1x standing tix to let go? :P
  10. skyfullofconfetti

I'll try for the one on 1st Dec! Anyone flying in to Tokyo just for the concert? :P
  11. skyfullofconfetti

[2017-08-21] Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON

Does anyone know if Field seats are tiered?
  12. skyfullofconfetti

Ahh yes! I was wondering the same! Can't find any seat/standing plan for this one yet. Will just have to see when pre sale starts later :P
  13. skyfullofconfetti

Wembley shows (15th & 18th June) concert review!

Ahh!! That's so cool to know!! :D Hahhaha! I missed that day so so much. Even right till we sang YMCA with crowd control walking to the tube. :P
  14. skyfullofconfetti

Yes, normal cameras are allowed! I used my phone and a small canon S110. :) But different stadiums have different camera restrictions. So do check with them first! Started in the morning. The queue became pretty long 1-2 hrs before! At glance, it looked like probably in the hundreds. Which...
  15. skyfullofconfetti

After procrastinating a while, I've finally put up the write up and pictures onto my blog! It's for the 15th and 18th June shows at Wembley Stadium in London. I hope you guys enjoy it! :) http://www.nextplaneout.com/coldplay/2016/11/15/ahfod-tour-wembley-15-june-2016...