Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Sparky

1. S

Your top 5 Coldplay gigs

1) Rio April 2016 - Crazy atmosphere, the band sounding sharp, amazing C-stage setlist with Parachutes, Shiver and A Message. Couldn't ask for much more! ----Haven't seen the shows below live--- 2) Live 2006 in Toronto - Some of the best Coldplay live performances, like Trouble & Swallowed In...
  2. S

New site owner in July

Thank you everyone! Mojan - Yes I'll still have this account.
  3. S

New site owner in July

Ok guys, the time has come! Not like I've been that active on here lately but I'm no longer admin. It's all Stephen's now :P I'll say hello from time to time and if I do go to another concert in the future, i'll be sure to stop by :) Caio!
  4. S

[2016-06-29] Olympiastadion, Berlin, Germany

Just got back from the concert. My final one and what an awesome atmosphere (even at the back - minus the smokers!) Probably just a bit better than Wembley on the Saturday. Got a video of Til Kingdom Come / Du Hast at the C-stage. Getting the upload sorted :)
  5. S

Does anyone know what time Coldplay are on stage tonight?
  6. S

I'm gonna be there from 7pm I think. Last Coldplay concert for a while :o and my final Coldplaying one (as admin) :( Should be a great show! :D
  7. S

[2016-06-26] Coldplay Headline Glastonbury 2016

What a great show! Fix You, Charlie Brown, ASFOS, Stayin' Alive and the Viola Beach tribute were my favs :) Viola Beach were #2 in the iTunes charts I think. Massive impact!
  8. S

[2016-06-28] Coldplay at Kensington Garden for a Charity concert

Setlist so far (according to setlist.fm): TKC is back for the 2nd time this era I think. A Head Full of Dreams Paradise (with Tiësto remix outro) Clocks Hymn for the Weekend "Heroes" (David Bowie cover) Adventure of a Lifetime Til Kingdom Come
  9. S

[2016-06-24] Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Replay, replay, replay :D Chris should really keep his political opinions to himself. A lot of Europe are under the presumption the UK 'hates' Europe (was laughing when I heard the boos for the British flag. Poor Jamie and Linus! ;) ) but the media are only interested in publishing 'panic'...
  10. S

Omg they played Amsterdam! See Cping Fb for the vid. Show started off dead atmosphere wise but kicked off about half way through. Worth going just to hear Amsterdam live. It wasn't even acoustic, it was full band at the end!!
  11. S

Might broadcast on Periscope later. Depends on the connection. Someone please embed on here if I go live under Coldplaying
  12. S

I've slowly moved myself just behind the barrier at C stage haha :)
  13. S

Only just got here at 7 30 pretty close to the C stage :) I'm 6 ft 3 btw and feel like a midget here haha