S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Glynnnn!!! :surprised: :'D Hello!! :awesome: I know, it literally feels like we haven't talked in an eternity! I've hardly been on Coldplaying or w.a.s.t.e. in such a long time either... :uhoh:
    I've been doing quite well. :D Since I last spoke with you, I went to 3 more concerts - ALL in October. :stunned: It was such an awesome month!! I got to see Phoenix on October 1, Kodaline on October 11, and Franz Ferdinand on October 20! :awesome: :dance: Every show was amazing!! :nod: How have you been? :wacko:
    And, Merry late Christmas, and I hope you've been enjoying the new year! :nice:
    By the way, I am SO sorry for never replying to your previous Coldplaying messages! :stunned: At the time, school was still going on, so I was extremely busy with review work for finals, and since summer started, I've been too busy doing stuff on other websites (I got re-obsessed with Neopets :facepalm:) and nearly forgot about Coldplaying for a while. But, now I feel like my replies would be super late, and I don't want to clutter your profile with any more of my messages. :uhoh:
    I hope you are successful with learning Seven Nation Army on the guitar! :awesome: That'll be one awesome tune to play! :D
    And, I actually have Muse's "Under Review" documentary on DVD! xD My dad bought it for my sister and I as a Christmas gift 2 years ago, and it was a really cool documentary! :surprised: I learned a lot from it, but I actually forget a lot of the stuff in it because I watched it so long ago. :lol: He also bought us another Muse documentary called "Manic Depression", and that one was full of awesome information as well. :D All I know is that, after watching those two documentaries, I felt like I knew Muse much better! :nod:
    As for the other stuff I mentioned in my message on w.a.s.t.e., I actually have no idea what I said xD When w.a.s.t.e. finally ends their maintenance though, you can go on there and just reply to whatever else I said, but you don't have to re-reply to everything you already replied to on here. :nice:
    What's really funny is that, when I first heard of Phoenix, I thought Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix was their first album! :surprised: :lol: And when I looked up the rest of their discography, I was amazed when I found out that they had 3 previous albums, and their first one was released in 2000! :stunned: It's all because of the lack of radio play of their previous albums. :shame: As far as I know, the radio never really played any songs from Phoenix's earlier albums, but overplayed their newer songs, and that's when their fame suddenly skyrocketed! It's strange how the radio is basically the magical device that controls a band's popularity... :thinking:
    And yes, I do know the White Stripes! :D I've known them for years, but never got completely into their music. :surprised: They are really awesome though, judging from the songs I've heard! And, Seven Nation Army is such an awesome song! xD The bassline and guitar riffs in that song are so cool! :cool:
    Oh, I didn't even know that w.a.s.t.e. was doing maintenance! :confused: I was actually just about to go mess around with my playlist on there a bit more, but I guess I can't! xD
    But, ahhh I'm so glad that you like Phoenix!! :awesome: :dance: They do have a very diverse sound, as you said. :nod: Really, I can hardly recognize them when I'm listening to their first and second album! They've changed so much, but their music is always awesome. :D And yes, Thomas (the lead singer, who is in my avatar, by the way :wacky:) has such a lovely voice, both singing and just talking with his beautiful French accent. :heart: They are such cool and awesome people! :cool: :awesome:
    And yeah, I highly recommend buying their new album! :D It took me a bit of time to get used to it, actually (there's a lot of synths, and no slower-ish songs), but I've been listening to it everyday since I first got it, and it is literally one of the best albums I've ever listened to! :surprised: :nod: :heart:
    I haven't planned on seeing World War Z... but apparently they use Muse's The 2nd Law: Isolated System in it, so I might watch it just to see how they use it!
    Yes, my birthday was great! I didn't really do anything in particular to celebrate it, but I have a few trips with friends planned over the summer so I'll basically be celebrating then instead :D
    Yes, I eventually managed to see it! :lol: I thought it was really good! I really liked Zachary Quinto and Benedict Cumberbatch (but I don't like the actor who plays Kirk much :blank:) What did you think of it?
    I haven't really listened to Keane or Kasabian much, but I have heard a few of their songs (thanks to last.fm) and I kinda liked them.
    On another subject: In a Q&A session yesterday Biffy Clyro said they wanted to play all of their albums in full as well as b-sides :awesome: They already played their first 3 albums in full in 2005 but how amazing would it be if they played Opposites in full as well as all it's b-sides?! :eek:
    2 days!!!
    Yes hope for it next tour! :)
    And that's good! Busy is good. And nice volunteering! I'm about to start volunteering for the hospital. And don't worry about getting a real job so soon, just enjoy not working! :p
    And hmmm.. I don't think I have! I'll watch it now
    Sort of... I don't know anything about the stage design (except it's apparently awesome and there is a b-stage in the crowd where they play a few songs) and I don't know the actual setlist, but I've seen some details I'd rather not have seen about some songs which were played in Coventry :\ (the setlist might be different in Manchester though so I'm not too upset about that)
    Apparently there are lots of surprises and they have brought back some rare songs so I'm excited to see what they are :awesome: I am going to try and stand by the b-stage so I can get really close to the band when they go there :wacky:

Edit: Oh yeah and I have a strong suspicion that they will play Dead Star :eek:
    haha thank youu :p
    and ommgmgmgm brandon flowers; like ill have your babies.
    hes so amazing live like asdfghjkl;:laugh3:
    my favorite killers album would have to be sams town or hot fuss. i love them all though. when all these things that ive done came on i swear i was dead. omfg.

and awww cats >>:smug:

happy early bday!!!!!1!!1!1!1!11!!!
    and hah hah hah.
    me? plans? during summer?
    i wish okay.

ill probably just sit in my room, eating food, talking to my instagram followers everyday lolol :lol:
    ok i think the last message you posted me was on april 2nd. wow im late. :\

you must be good at guitar :laugh3::D

just last monday was my birthday lol, but i got to see the killers on sunday aah!:laugh3: they are so amazing. do you know them!?!?!

ah since im in school i cant type a long message but again im sorry for the late reply.
    how are you lately?!:D
    And yeah, it's amazing how it's already almost summer! :surprised: The one thing I really hate about the hot weather is the humidity. :stunned: It never fails to curl my hair, after I've just spent an eternity straightening it! Happens every time!! :angry:
    I actually don't really have any summer plans at the moment, but I'm sure I will start making plans soon. Usually my summer consists of going to bed at 3am, waking up at 2pm, going on the computer, eating, repeat. It's very boring. :shame: But, I want this summer to be fun, so I am gonna try to make some plans with my friends or with my mom so maybe I can actually do something more exciting!! xD
    Have fun at your many graduations!! :awesome: And, if I don't get to talk to you again before the end of the week, have a great week! :D
    On a happier note, though: congrats on learning Plug In Baby on the guitar!! :awesome: I bet you feel so awesome playing it! xD That is one song that I've always wanted to learn on the guitar (when I finally learn how to play the guitar), and I'm so jealous that you've learned it!! :lol: And, yay! I'm so glad that you like Kodaline!! :dazzled: They are actually releasing their debut album in early June, and I can't wait!! :dance:
    I seriously still have not gotten over the awesomeness of the T.A.T.E. concert! :stunned: Every time I see them, they never fail to impress me with their energy and talent!! They are such a GREAT band, and it's such a shame that not that many people know about them! :( And the fact that they are such great people as well makes them so much more amazing!! :loveshower:
    Dude, I've been hearing about all of the tornadoes happening near your area, and I hope you are alright!! :stunned: In my Earth Science class, we keep talking about all of the tornadoes that have been happening lately and all of the damage they caused, and I've just been hoping that you are safe!! :surprised: We rarely have tornadoes in our area, so I can only imagine what it must be like! :(
    Awww, it sucks that you couldn't listen to Watch or Fingerhut, they are amazing! I would also recommend Little Soldiers and Hope for an Angel, hopefully you can listen to those ones! And yeah I'm obsessed with Opposites at the moment, I can't stop listening to it! :wideeyed:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…