Recent content by tekjansen505

1. tekjansen505

What would you vote if Coldplay did a "request show"?

If I had the chance to see How You See The World 2 I'd do whatever was in my power to make it happen. My other request show (in addition to like the 3 I've already listed here so far :joy:) would be Viva La Vida or Death... + Prospekt's March. Just a full album + EP setlist.
  2. tekjansen505

This is an exact alternate choice list to what I chose a few posts up.
  3. tekjansen505

Sidenote before my actual reply: I am SO BEYOND WORDS envious that you got to their By Request gig! Muse were my first band that I really connected with and properly got me into seeing live concerts, I have however since T2L fallen out of love, but I saw the Shepherd's Bush even at planning...
  4. tekjansen505

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

I would buy every possible version they released if this were real. Digital, CD, Vinyl, Limited Edition Vinyl, Target Exclusive, iTunes Exclusive... eVERYTHING :joy:
  5. tekjansen505

^ At the very least they could record a studio version of Don Quixote. And yes, I know a lot of it was salvaged for Don't Let It Break Your Heart but god I love Don Quixote :joy: and without the ole ole ole chant. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK haha
  6. tekjansen505

I absolutely love the visuals of Live 2014, and didn't find the crowd overpowering on it (COUGH SJLT from KEP COUGH). But I could be biased because it is one of my favourite albums. I love the cohesion of it as a full album, and seeing it performed as such was faaaaaaantastic for me! Anyway...
  7. tekjansen505

Chris's American Indian Sweater

It does seem to be discontinued, I tried looking for it a while back too after I found his black and grey Bat sweatshirt. They do still have his Lightning Bolt one that he's worn a bit.
  8. tekjansen505

Coldplay Soundcheck Mystery Songs Thread

Came here just to specifically like that post ^ haha
  9. tekjansen505

How do you get setlists?

I got my setlist from venue security in Cardiff. I wrote it in massive letters in the Snapchat app and just showed it to him since he couldn't hear me at all through the show. Gave it to me at the end when the lights went up. In Paris a Coldplay crew roadie literally slammed it into my hands...
  10. tekjansen505

[2017-7-16] Stade de France, Paris, France

I got the setlist on Paris night 2 and as soon as I got it my eyes saw Miracles listed for B stage... so they definitely planned it at some point, just never went ahead. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. tekjansen505

Oh goodness [emoji23] sorry you had to see all of my overreactions haha I always looked like someone from The Price Is Right Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. tekjansen505

Last night was my final night and Mike the cameraman really made it worth it for me, saw myself on the screens a handful of times! Hope I can make the live release hahaha I also got a setlist and Chris' pick! I'm at the airport now during a layover and can't really process last night. It was...
  13. tekjansen505

How do you get setlists?

Amazingly I got a setlist from Cardiff and last night at Stade! I asked for the one in Cardiff and the security guard was amazing about it, he recognized me the night after too haha And at Stade I didn't even ask, crew just walked straight up and shoved it in my hand. Sent from my iPhone...
  14. tekjansen505

That was easily the best one I'd been to so far. I fly home to Australia in about 7 hours and I couldn't think of a better way to have ended this trip. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk