Recent content by the hitcher

1. T

For anyone wanting to check out some new music

Hi fellow Coldplayers :-) This thread is for anyone who wants to check out some new music :-) I have just released an album called 'Life On Repeat' and Coldplay are one of the bands who over the last 12 years have inspired me musically, so I thought it was appropriate to share the album here...
  2. T

Travis Frontman Fran Healy Going Solo

why thank you :D Lee is one of my all time favourite comedians :D
  3. T

night night xx
  4. T

hahaha Fran will be saying on the mic.... "it's the flasher again!!!" :o "keep an eye on this one security!!" hahaha Have fun, I'm in Manchester on Saturday night, if I see Liam or Noel, I'll say hello :cool: Lets set our clocks for Sunday night on MSN maybe if you're not too tired, I'll...
  5. T

hahahahahaha oh I see, I don't post in 2 years and the first thing I get is abuse! thanks :rolleyes: Double Derren hahahah so I look like David Gray now??? So, let me get this straight, is there anyone I don't look like??? :laugh3: xx
  6. T

Live Blog from Liverpool and Newcastle Gigs December 19 & 20 [aka Return of the F5 abusers!]

we were treated to the full rock out version of God Put A Smile... :D
  7. T

Live Blog from Liverpool and Newcastle Gigs December 19 & 20 [aka Return of the F5 abusers!]

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/coldplay/2010/royal-court-theatre-liverpool-england-3bd28010.html Correct setlist, I think from what I can remember hahaha
  8. T

Glass Of Water wasn't 2nd, Yellow was. I think Glass Of Water was after Clocks, it was near the end of the main set anyway I think if I remember right. Rest of the setlist looks right tho :-) WHAT A BRILLIANT GIG!! Just got home, met Chris after the show aswell, he took the time to speak...
  9. T

Radiohead

I've set up a Facebook group to try and get Fitter Happier in the charts this Christmas. The Rage Against The Machine Christmas number one group made me think about which Radiohead track would be most funny as a Christmas single and I decided to set the group up for a laugh. I'm in no way...
  10. T

Elbow

I had side view seats and I had an amazing view! It really was a fantastic gig, I was made up they played 'Bitten By The Tailfly' and 'Scattered Black And Whites' :-D Here's what I managed to filmed. YouTube - Elbow - M.E.N. Arena, Manchester, 18th September 2009
  11. T

you smell

you smell
  12. T

thank you rudy :-D

thank you rudy :-D
  13. T

thank you for the birthday greeting :-D

thank you for the birthday greeting :-D
  14. T

thank you Si :-D

thank you Si :-D