Recent content by the3jr

1. T

MOD ABUSE

MOD ABUSE
  2. T

Is this really Jimmy Dean? Of the Jimmy Dean breakfast food empire? Big Fan.

Is this really Jimmy Dean? Of the Jimmy Dean breakfast food empire? Big Fan.
  3. T

Met Chris Martin last week nbd

Met Chris Martin last week nbd
  4. T

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

Sorry for the late reply! Glad you enjoyed it! I wish I had put a little more effort into your package (especially compared to the other wonderful things I've seen here) but I'm just grateful that it got in your hands, especially sending internationally in the busy holiday season. I'm more...
  5. T

Guy Berryman's Teeth

Veneers? Invisalign? or Zygon? God knows...
  6. T

Trying to come back here, but habits are hard to develop sometimes. Plus I don't know if I'll be...

Trying to come back here, but habits are hard to develop sometimes. Plus I don't know if I'll be welcome
  7. T

What are you thinking right now?

It's been ages since I've been here :o... I don't appreciate people talking behind my back... go F yourself if you do...
  8. T

The Coldplaying Scrapbook III

Thanks for your understanding guys, I'm on here only once a week if I'm lucky nowadays. My schedule just didn't expect all this coldplayer responsibility... the book took me hours to finish... anyways.. DiOli05, the book should be there this Tuesday (according to UPS) and I'll look the other...
  9. T

Sorry guys that I sent it so late, it's been what? 2-3 weeks? I didn't plan on my agenda being so busy, so please don't be so pissy with me. I understand your frustation, but don't get aggressive please... I'm especially sorry to DiOli05, I attached some cash to your page, for you to get the...
  10. T

I'm really sorry again guys! I'm sending it today.
  11. T

I AM SOOO SORRY GUYS!!! This is my first time logging on in two weeks, when I realized the scrapbook was just sitting on my desk! The scrapbook really came to me at a bad time, cuz things got really busy right after I received it! I'll get my page done this week and I'll send it within the...
  12. T

Country Game (Alphabet)

Finland
  13. T

Have you ever...?

yes! I know how to make it! Yummm hye went to a new destination by yourself
  14. T

Do you........

yes, I just did for 2 days straight now... breast cancer I think... do you sing frequently?