Recent content by Til_Kingdom_Come

1. T

Fanfiction?

I don't like Harry Potter, not do I know anything about it, but all my friends love it so I kudu decided to put Drarry, as that's basically all they talk about. :P
  2. T

Who was the hottest Star Trek guy?

^I'm just gonna ignore this and revise for my Gcses.
  3. T

Again, I know some people may not have a preference, and if you don't, stop posting! There's a question in the thread title, if you're not gonna answer it then... :):stunned:
  4. T

Fanfiction?

I just recently got into writing fanfics (thanks to my friends at school! :P). I wondered if anyone else likes to write them or read them. I've just finished my 9th Star Trek one. :D Also, what are your views on fanfiction? :)
  5. T

Ha Ha! Quark's awesome. like Wesley, awesome but annoying! :)
  6. T

What are you thinking right now?

In so glad I don't have to for to school! Go summer holidays!" Only got my GCSE's to loo forward to now! :\
  7. T

What are you thinking right now?

Awwwwwww spock! :)
  8. T

Look, if you're not gonna answer the question of this post, then why are you still here? If you don't have a preference, then fair enough. :) :confused:
  9. T

Awwww.... I think I like Kirk and Spock so much because of their 'chemistry',they're so good together! :)
  10. T

Not even Kirk? :/
  11. T

Yep, I admit in that episode (the Cage, I think?) he does look odd, but i think its the bushy eyebrows and orange skin colour. And its notjust how he looks, its his take on the world and his personality, too. This is what I mean: :) And,the reboot Spock: Who do you think is the hottest in...
  12. T

I know there were many hot girls in Star Trek for you guys, but there were tons of hot guys too! Who do you girls (and guys) think was the hottest guy in Star Trek. It could be villains and good guys. :) Personally, mine are Spock (Leonard Nimoy in the 60s and Zachary Quinto in the new...
  13. T

Star Trek

Anyone hear about them renaming Pluto's moons?!?! Shit! We want Vulcan!!! Damn SETI institute!! It would be so awesome to be able to say "we're going to send a probe to Vulcan!" If they were Star Wars fans as Shatner suggested, why not Tatooine or Alderaan??
  14. T

Star Trek

And here's another thing, we had this activity day at school called 'Enterprise day' and when the teacher asked us what 'enterprise' meant, i was actually gonna put my hand up and say 'the starship in star trek'! but i managed to stop myself from doing that; loads of my friends like star trek...
  15. T

Star Trek

I just noticed this, its pretty awesome, atleast i thought it was: There is a TOS episode called 'All Our yesterdays' and in a TNG episode, Q syays to Picard: 'Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hours upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told...