Recent content by time_doesnt_matter

1. T

Secret Santa 2012

I too voted before signing in. After watching this go on for past few years I am hoping to finally join in the fun!
  2. T

Secret Santa 2011. Don't forget to send your card!!

I'm really excited about this! :D I wanted to do it last year but things fell through.
  3. T

Coldplay covered by Briggins

:awesome: So moving, so real. I'm going to go and cry a wa-wa-wa-wa-waterfall folks.
  4. T

[28-June-2011] Coldplay @ 'Where The Action Is' festival, Gothenburg, Sweden

The audio is terrific! I can hear things I normally can't like the piano during lost or the rhythm guitar during HLH.
  5. T

Random Coldplay thoughts...

ME TOO!!!:stunned:
  6. T

Rate 'Moving To Mars' now!

Back in 2008 when I listened to Viva La Vida (the song) I felt as if a whole new world opened up to me. It was an amazing feeling that I have not felt with a Coldplay song since. I just heard MTM and my eyes have been opened again. Bravo Coldplay. 9/10
  7. T

Random Coldplay thoughts...

I loved how the Coldplay tag on tumblr had more posts after Major Minus aired.
  8. T

Fix You on 'The Voice'

YouTube - ‪The Voice - Javier Colon - Fix You‬‏
  9. T

Show Off "Your" Coldplay!

My CD also has the DVD! I LOVE the documentary on it. :D
  10. T

Thank you! I got it at Target.
  11. T

Here is my Coldplay Collection. Most of my CD's (including the IMP single) were bought at a used CD store. The rest were gifts or bought using gift cards. Unfortunately the quality of some of the CD's casing is quite low. Here is my 'non-CD' Coldplay stuff. The 'Yellow' single is...
  12. T

"Coldplay: Glastonbury 2011" to be shown in cinemas (cancelled?): Latest loc are via GlastonburyHD.c

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss... I am quite surprised since the only other thing the theatre broadcasts is opera.