Recent content by Tnspieler1012

1. T

~BATMAN'S PLAYLIST~

This shit chill, bra.
  2. T

The Official Club Football 2014-2015 thread

...just lost to Liverpool 0-5 as a result of clearly poor management which left them with inefficient attacking movement and a horribly vulnerable (and far too high) backline (not unlike when they played Man shitty). Fulham deserved to beat them 2 weeks ago, and it took heroics for them just to...
  3. T

Sit down. You lost to Cardiff, Villa, and Sunderland.
  4. T

Mixtape Exchange #16 [Mixtapes due 25/11]

Wow, the story was as elaborate and creative as I had hoped. I know extremely little about Nordic mythology, so I appreciate reading the story. The snow marching and waves make perfect sense now. I'm ashamed for not having recognized Julianna Barwick (her work is fantastic), and I am quite fond...
  5. T

Thank you, kindly! you've been a warm and courteous recipient. :P 1. Disengaged by Grouper 2. Neighborhood by Daniel Wohl 3. Theme 1 (Waltz) by Andrew Bird 4. Tack and Tower by Benoit Pioulard 5. Night and Day by Art Tatum 6. Sort of Light by Cuushe 7. Buckeye Jim by Burl Ives 8. Small Memory...
  6. T

Southampton score after 12 seconds from Essien blunder. lulz
  7. T

Okay then. The tape I received is titled “Sedna: The Movie” and begins with the Warner Bros. horns theme. First, that is awesome. Secondly, I am made instantly curious as to how far this movie theme stretches out. More credit is due for the fact that the tape came with cover art. It's...
  8. T

COUNTDOWN FOR THE BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP!!

^ Yeah, was just reading about that. I can't dispute that France are the better side, just hope there's no debacle this time around. :cool:
  9. T

COUNTDOWN FOR THE BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP!!

I caught the highlights without audio. The 2nd goal definitely looked offside, while the 3rd had material for debate. I wouldn't have bet against France getting a 3rd in extra-time, but wondering if there was any reaction or sense of injustice.
  10. T

Sinead O'Connor pens open letter to Miley Cyrus: 'Don't let the music business make a prostitute of

You have a good point, but intent (and context) are certainly relevant. The fact that she/they end up scantily clad and shaking their asses was surely foreshadowed by that intentionally ironic lyric to illustrate the manipulation of the industry. Surely she doesn't actually mean to say that all...
  11. T

The Velvet Underground

da fuh...
  12. T

Don't think about me. Make a tape you love.