T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love the new album _SO_ much, oh my god it's so freaking sad, especially O :bomb:

What do you think?

PS: Sorry for the random post, I just need to... COPE with everything
    HELLO I'm sorry for the delay concerning the concert audio D:
    I finally posted a download in the media section!
    And you deserved these awards. You are a very good North American ambassador. That is why I and others with me voted for you.
    I wish you and your dear ones a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :)
    Congratulations on winning 2 awards incl. Best North-American Representative + Best Jonny Fan, Tracey. I voted for you on these two categories. I hope that you noticed that you won?
    Nice to meet you too! :nice: Yeah, I very like this forum and people here. :D Can I ask you one question? Are you really 43 years old? Because if so, that's cool! :cheesy: I thought that all that fan thing is only when you are teenager.
    Hi! I see you're big fan of Jonny.:p I feel little silly because I'm writing without a reason, but I just like to talk with people on this forum.:D And my name is Maria.:nice:
    Hey Tracie! I already got help, I asked a native speaker from university and she already sent me the corrected text. Still, thank you a lot that you wanted to help me! :D
    Hello! :D Do you think you'll be able to send me the corrected version of my comic script at the latest on Sunday?
    I have the VLV Audacity file if you want it. It has each part separately. Just give me your e-mail and I will send it to you via WeTransfer.
    its almost 10 years to the day i googled coldplaying for me its a special day !! hope you good !!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…