Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

Wyrd
Last Activity:
Jul 19, 2014
Scientist and postman

Share This Page

Wyrd

Brent come back, from Netherlands

Coldplayer
Wyrd was last seen:
Jul 19, 2014
    1. thetelephoneline
      thetelephoneline
      hee :) ja ik heb hem vrijdagmiddag binnen gekregen :O vreemd, ik denk dat hij dan dinsdag wel komt..
    2. thetelephoneline
      thetelephoneline
      Ik heb hem! stuur mij je rekeningnr maar even in een pm maak ik het geld vanavond/morgen over! ;D
    3. thetelephoneline
      thetelephoneline
      nee ik heb hem nog niet! jij wel? zal vast wel morgen of anders maandag ofzo wel komen. hoop ik.
    4. thetelephoneline
      thetelephoneline
      Gehe, nu wel denk ik? :thinking:
    5. technicolor_birds1935
      technicolor_birds1935
      Hello there, This is the first time I've been back on here in over a month.
      First of all I'm so very very sorry for not putting my Mix Tape review up... I'm very sorry. I've been all focused with school and finding a job but I feel terrible for not doing it when I said I would do it. I know I'm the only left to do it, I have to be, I so so sorry. I feel terrible, especially when some one did mine and I did not do my partners. Can I still submit it or not? Let me know please, thank you for your time. I hope you can understand why I have not been able to be on here in so long. I made this my number one priority though to tell you this first. Take care.
    6. Brent
    7. Coldplay
      Coldplay
      Do you wanna come play with us, Kim? I'll start in like 10 minutes, I think.
    8. Prospector
      Prospector
    9. Brent
      Brent
      Your sig makes me giggle :blush:
    10. Brent
      Brent
      I didn't really like bread either I guess

Even though I did
    11. Brent
      Brent
      I might change it again idk
    12. Brent
      Brent
      I like you

*poke*
    13. Brent
      Brent
      The first quote in your sig makes me laugh every time I see it

FYI
    14. Coldplay
      Coldplay
      I have such a deep and intense appreciation for your sig quotes
    15. Sleeping Politik
      Sleeping Politik
      I heard about that too! I'm so excited!! :nice: I can't wait to hear their new music! :3
    16. Sleeping Politik
      Sleeping Politik
      (Sorry for the very, very late reply) Yes, I do recognize Bo in your avatar, haha xD So how have you been, fellow frenger? :D
    17. ForYouIBleedMyselfDry
    18. Cobalt
      Cobalt
      Christ almighty your sig quote
      Lory has outdone herself once again
    19. Violet
      Violet
      Ohhh, that. Well, if I were saying stuff literally just to be mean, I would understand why he reacted that way, but given that I didn't...-shakes head- It's like every time I say something that disagrees with that Cheese Nip dude, he acts like I'm personally attacking his opinion. I don't get it.
    20. Violet
      Violet
      I haven't checked the forum today, so I don't know what this is about, but thanks. LOL. :tongue: :smiley:
  • About

Scientist and postman
    Coldplay concerts:

Signature

Click here if you're interested in joining the Coldplaying Scrapbook that goes all over the world. It's in Australia right now, for Australians that want to join.