Search results

1. Krizer

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

Yeah there's a show tonight in London, apparently it will be filmed as well. Where did you hear from the gig on Wednesday though? Haven't heard anything about that one.
  2. Krizer

War of the Coldplay Songs

Fly On vs Trouble in Town
  3. Krizer

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but Chris said that they'll play "about seven little performances" during this album cycle/"tour" (source at 16:20) View: https://youtu.be/ubVO1C8-xrc?t=980 Any ideas of what shows count or if there are rumours about new shows coming up? Do you guys...
  4. Krizer

Live at the Natural History Museum London 25 Nov 2019

Hope that everyone who were lucky enough to get in has fun. One of the most unique venues they've played for sure. Any people from here attending? Is it true that someone from here got a ticket today? :eek: Anyways will be interesting to see if they'll change up the setlist. Life In...
  5. Krizer

Everyday Life - Live in Jordan on YouTube 22 Nov

Sparks!!! View: https://twitter.com/coldplaymedios/status/1198342530066190336?s=21
  6. Krizer

Everyday life - the track - Sunset

Easily my favourite song of the three. Very beautiful, might be in my top 5 favourite Coldplay songs. Sounds pretty timeless to me, the lyrics pretty emotional and touching imo, especially "Am I the future or the history" and "Everyone tells each other all kinds of lies" fit so well. A solid...
  7. Krizer

Well, wasn't expecting them to sound like that. Well, I feel like I say that every time Coldplay puts out something new. A little weird that they are two short albums, seems more like a marketing strategy unless the two albums turn out to be sonically very different. Orphans: Quite tribal-like...
  8. Krizer

I don't know if somebody has already brought this up, but how funny would it be if this old jokelike song "I Am Your Baby's Daddy" they made would turn out to be "Daddy" :joy: View: https://youtu.be/v_Uo2VLIFns
  9. Krizer

War of the Coldplay Songs

Gravity vs Ghost Story
  10. Krizer

Sunrise and Sunset are pretty great for the names of the albums, but Everyday Life sounds, well a little bit mundane to me. I think many of the song titles in the Amazon's listing sound a little weak and simple. Sunrise, Trouble in Town, When I need a Friend, Old Friends and Orphans are pretty...
  11. Krizer

Everyday Life Tour Setlist speculation

It will be interesting to see how they will tour the albums and what what will be the overall theme and vibe of the albums. If it would be something like Ghost Stories tour, in smaller venues, I could see them them dropping many "hits" in favour of performing a lot of stuff from the albums and a...
  12. Krizer

Los Unidades

I was thinking if this would be Coldplay's sideproject where they would release unreleased/old tracks. Los Unidades was still signed, so I don't think it's just an album under Coldplay’s name. Imagine guys if they would do an Unsold Ideas tour under Los Unidades, where they would do only small...
  13. Krizer

Random Coldplay thoughts...

EDIT. Saw not until now that this was posted on the LP8 thread already, but I'm gonna leave it here anyways Just stumbled upon this. I now they are supposed to be in hiatus until 2021 as far as touring was concerned, so no idea if this is legit or not, but this tweet w/ video claims that...
  14. Krizer

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

My thoughts on the film:
  15. Krizer

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

I am so sorry to hear about your situation. I really hope that you will feel better very soon.
  16. Krizer

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

So happy to see this coming finally! A little strange that it’s from the last leg of the tour, didn’t they film tons of cities and performances, especially at France? A little disappointed that Birds isn’t on the live cd, but seems to be that it luckily makes it to the film. Amazing Day and Life...
  17. Krizer

Congrats for being the most positive message board I have ever seen

I have to agree! I have been following a ton of other forums and as sad as it, I've faced rude people/posts on all of the other fan communities. I think a lot of it comes down to the band also, love and togetherness are some of the biggest messages in Coldplay's music and gigs! :)
  18. Krizer

Would a Coldplay B-sides tour be cool or lame?

I think it would be very cool (for us, hardcore fans). They could do a tour where they would play big stadiums and arenas just like they do now, and then add rarity gigs to small clubs or venues, or do stadium tours and rarity tours separately. Of course it would be a big challenge to rule out...
  19. Krizer

Random Coldplay thoughts...

I just saw this. So they are not going to be touring until 2021 :( I mean YES, they really deserve their break, but of course it would be fun not having to wait that long. Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfs8qaFFNXV/