2. beastwars

Mixtape Exchange #21 [REVIEWS & TRACKLISTS]

Am I still in time to be in? :D
  3. beastwars

Everyday Life - Live in Jordan on YouTube 22 Nov

live version of Everyday Life (the song) is just too good
  4. beastwars

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

The more I listen to it, the more it grows on me. It's the perfect photography of the actual world, it's like they've been on "sugar planet" for 10 years and then came back to Earth. It's not only a proper return to form, it's not only artistically relevant and inspired, it's a development and...
  5. beastwars

Flags - Sunset - Bonus track (Japan exclusive)

Listened to it: good but kinda forgettable imho. Not enough relevant to be included in the album, but it's not bad
  6. beastwars

Everyday Life and depression

Dear @I ran away, I really appreciate your courage to speak about it, I'm not even close to be a doctor but I think and hope that just doing it in public could be a good way to ease the pain and get a speedy (relatively speaking) recover, along with everything your therapy prescribes. It saddens...
  7. beastwars

Concerts/Artists you have seen/Are planning to see

They're all in my signature :D
  8. beastwars

Everyday Life Leak Discussion [SPOILERS INSIDE]

Because Chris mental health in 2011 was clearly badly influenced by his ending relationship with Gwyneth and stress led to "different points of view about the direction the band should have been taking"
  9. beastwars

My dream is always the same since 2008: Credits Producer: Jon Hopkins
  10. beastwars

Sunrise 8 Church 9 Trouble In Town 9 BrokEn 8 Daddy 8 WOTW/POTP 7 Arabesque 8 When I Need A Friend 7 Guns 9 Orphans 7 Eko 7 Cry Cry Cry 8 Old Friends 7 Bani Adam 8 Champion Of The World 7 Everyday Life 10 Rating: 79/100 Parachutes-AROBTTH-X&Y-VLVODAAHF Everyday Life Ghost Stories...
  11. beastwars

The only song I find out of context is Champion Of The World, the rest of the album flows quite well, despite of the diversities among the songs and some raw transitions
  12. beastwars

Guns is the first true political song since Violet Hill, and reminded me also of 1.36
  13. beastwars

Am I too late to the party? Not posting on CPing since 2016 I think... :D I'm writing only to say that this is easily the best album they put out in ten years. Clearly not a masterpiece, but it is a solid effort generally speaking. Quite raw and not so cohesive at times, but I can say it is...
  14. beastwars

LP8

Always waiting and hoping for the artistical rebirth of this band. Since 2011
  15. beastwars

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

It's because Jonny's guitar at the beginning embraces dreampop (just listen to groups like Cocteau Twins, The Sundays, Lush or Pure Bathing Culture to compaire). When I listened to AHFOD the first times Fun was the song I liked the most, but with the passing of time I got bored of it for its...
  16. beastwars

Rate what the user above is listening

6,5/10 - I like the arrangment of the song but I find it slightly flat in terms of melodies... but the image instantly reminded me of this song Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/MgvBmEmtF-I Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00AD utilizzando Tapatalk
  17. beastwars

8/10 - it rocks ;) Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/LR3nXuBwGcI Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00AD utilizzando Tapatalk
  18. beastwars

How old will you be during the NEXT tour?!

I will be 29 :confused:
  19. beastwars

6,5/10 - Trippy ambient/drone music, very fitting with the images of the Universe. Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jswebxVzEYA