Search results

1. P

NEDERLAND of BELGÏE (The Netherlands or Belgium)

Ik ben hier nog maar heel weinig te vinden, maar 'tis toch nog wel even nodig om deze thread wat leven in te blazen!! Nederland represeeeeent! Wie zie ik op donderdag 23 juni in de ArenA? :)
  2. P

Coldplaying Asks Coldplay: it's YOUR TURN to ask the question! (CLOSED: find out the winning questio

Could you tell us a bit more about the Red Nose Day collab with Game of Thrones? Were the cast involved in the writing process? How did the songs come about, did all four band members contribute to the lyrics? How much fun did Will have in the Jon Snow costume? IS THERE A GAG REEL? :wink3:
  3. P

Coldplaying Asks Coldplay: it's YOUR TURN to ask the question! (CLOSED: find out the winning questio

What word comes to mind when you think of the four (or five) of you being in this band? Is there a core ideal/habit/characteristic that could describe the dynamics in Coldplay?
  4. P

This one is not from me, but from Esther Goodman: What would the 1998 version of Coldplay think to the 2015 Coldplay's current sound? Like what would the 19-year-old CM, JB, WC & GB think of today's Coldplay?
  5. P

Get Chris Martin to The Netherlands!

Gerben, thank you so much for starting this up! You brilliant mind. I bought a ticket as soon as I heard of it, together with 2 friends. I'm trying to get another 5 people to join right now as well haha. We got to make this happen! :)
  6. P

[25-Apr] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany - Links in 1st post -SHOW TIME 9PM (GERMAN TIME)

Hahaha I'm anything but famous! Just happened to be in a picture yesterday, and some posters in here know me well.. so that's why ;) Nice to meet ya, and welcome to the forum! Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk
  7. P

[25-Apr] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany - Links in 1st post -SHOW TIME 9PM (GERMAN TIME)

Well that's only logical, you've only been here for a month and I haven't been online much lately. Nice to meet you. I'm Ellen ;) Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk
  8. P

Who the hell are YOU? :lol: Last night was AMAZING. I don't even have words for it.. the new material was fantastic, especially A Sky Full of Stars. What a way to end the night :heart: It was so nice to meet so many of you irl! Thanks for the great day! Hearing Midnight live was even better...
  9. P

In de categorie "OH MIJN FUCKING GOD IS DIT SERIEUS GEWOON ECHT AAN HET GEBEUREN?!" Coldplay over 5 dagen :dazzled: Is nu toch al anderhalve dag geleden dat Tash kaarten heeft weten te fixen, maar maannnnnnnn. Ik ben er nog steeds ondersteboven van :wacko:
  10. P

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Soooo I just stumbled upon this again :wacko:
  11. P

LOVE BUTTON RAFFLE!

Congrats! :)
  12. P

[21-Mar-2014] Coldplay @ Sony Pictures Studios, Los Angeles, USA

This all sounds amazing! Wow.. hope they'll do some more gigs like these! And it's pretty awesome to have NO cellphones at a gig.. would love that in a 'normal' tour gig as well. No distractions, not a thousand phones up in the sky.. just focusing on the music :)
  13. P

LOVE BUTTON RAFFLE!

Hahaha I KNEW IT! my final guess was 95!;p Congrats!! :)) Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk
  14. P

LOVE BUTTON RAFFLE!

This is such random guesswork now.. I'm pretty sure I chose the wrong number now haha
  15. P

LOVE BUTTON RAFFLE!

I know which house to rob if I ever go rogue... ;) Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk
  16. P

LOVE BUTTON RAFFLE!

In the meantime, let's discuss how INSANELY LARGE this collection is Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk
  17. P

LOVE BUTTON RAFFLE!

Ok. THINK ELLEN, THINK
  18. P

Magic luistert makkelijker weg, maar ik heb zelf ook meer met Midnight. Is een veel 'dieper' nummer op een of andere manier.. had er gelijk een klik mee. Maar vind Magic nog steeds erg nice, vooral als ik 'm op de radio hoor! :) Wat vinden jullie van Another's Arms en Always in My Head?
  19. P

Oh. Nou ik denk dat ik het jullie dus nu wel kan vertellen. Ik ben het :whistle: