Search results

1. onlylove

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Sometimes just Chris and Jonny do really small gigs together. If Guy and Will really wanted to be there I think they would've? Maybe they are like yeah man, you got this.
  2. onlylove

Palladium´s shows

As someone who can be hotheaded, I understand how it is to be pushed and say things you don't mean to say... But I was disappointed to see this. I hate those autograph hunter people too...and TMZ....and paparazzi.... ....but he could've just really completely ignored them and got in the car...
  3. onlylove

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

Any inkling if Champion of the World gets a video? It's my mantra these days...
  4. onlylove

I thought the same thing!
  5. onlylove

Unnamed LP9 Thread

I kind of wish they'd just totally surprise every f-ing body on the planet and do some crazy hard and angry stuff across generations like no one's ever seen before. Imagine Coldplay cross Rage cross Rammstein.
  6. onlylove

Everyday Life LA Shows

Even tho LA is in my country might as well be London! Given work and home responsibilities besides the competitive ticket process, it looks like it's not in the cards for me, so I will continue to live vicariously through fellow Coldplayers and also remember how lucky I was to see them even once!
  7. onlylove

بنی آدم (Bani Adam) - Sunset

I must hear Sunrise and Church together, and same for Bani Adam and COTW. Chills!
  8. onlylove

Cry Cry Cry - Sunset

If this song only had the chipmunk Gollum/Smeagol from LOTR voice singing the cry cry cry part only I'd like it a lot more. But when it sings with Chris I cringe. This is unfortunately probably my least favorite song on the album just bc of that.
  9. onlylove

Live at the Natural History Museum London 25 Nov 2019

This is amazing thank you...many of us will never get to see this era live so this means so much.
  10. onlylove

Everyday Life - press/reviews

Where the hell is the RS review? Do they review music anymore? All I see on there is stuff I've seen for 2 to 4 weeks now. Get on it!
  11. onlylove

Champion Of The World - Sunset

So I...heard about Frightened Rabbit after the tragedy, but never listened to them or Owl John side project until after I heard of this influence omg...so tragic, so beautiful, such a call for help, such blatant ideation. My heart is breaking. Now I get why Chris said if it went the other way...
  12. onlylove

Live at the Natural History Museum London 25 Nov 2019

Argh I try to give the benefit of the doubt for the band but I gotta say. You limit your shows to 2 after you announce you are not going to tour for a while you are creating a nightmare supply and demand situation. Think before you speak!
  13. onlylove

I wonder if it is also too emotional...like O.
  14. onlylove

Coldplay Charts (Everyday life)

I think this is more of a critically acclaimed album than chart topping one. Intelligent, sensitive, globally conscious people like this album, and...that does not for an uber popular album make.
  15. onlylove

Church - Sunrise

When I was around 8 I recall discovering Joshua Tree through my older cousin's cassettes, smuggling it out to my house, and listening to it over and over until I finally had to sneak it back. I felt like I had found sonic gold. I love that Coldplay always gives me a bit of that feeling, and...
  16. onlylove

Everyday Life - Live in Jordan on YouTube 22 Nov

I know I'm not the first to say it, but MAN he just looks like AROBTTH era 2003 Live Chris.
  17. onlylove

Everyday Life - Live in Jordan on YouTube 22 Nov

Wow that performance looks amazing
  18. onlylove

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: Not the rock n roll lifestyle but definitely everyday life!!!
  19. onlylove

I'm literally listening now and dancing around while I'm cleaning. Although it makes me not want to clean but to float off somewhere...
  20. onlylove

I definitely see posts on the Coldplay group on Facebook that are ridiculous by people saying they are or have been fans. They often are followed by this new album sucks anyway so that's the real reason. Most are just being immature about the fact they won't get to see them tour any time soon...