Search results

1. N

Porcupine Tree

Was going to buy them one day, but once I actually got the money, I found that someone else got to it before me. D: That one's quite a good track as well. Gotta love the riff from Anesthetize in it.
  2. N

Porcupine Tree

*attempts to poke to life* Lucky people getting to see PT in concert. Damn these islands. XD For some reason, I've been loving the song Normal from the Nil Recurring EP. I think I prefer it over Sentimental.
  3. N

Porcupine Tree

^ You and me both, man. I wish I had an extensive Porcupine Tree collection. I only have Deadwing, Signify and The Incident. I saw Arriving Somewhere... in a store today but I didn't have enough money for it. D: I always thought either Richard or Colin would be the ones who weren't human. XD...
  4. N

Porcupine Tree

Nice videos. :thumbsup: I love Arriving Somewhere... I didn't even know there was Radioactive Toy on that DVD.
  5. N

Porcupine Tree

Three days now. :D Don't come back empty handed now, alright? XD Hope you have a good time! :) You lucky people, getting to see PT.
  6. N

Porcupine Tree

Linton Samuel Dawson is a very strange song. And I've got it stuck in my head right now. ...just saying. XD And just bumping this thread up from page 3.
  7. N

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

Sparks. Obvious? *pointing at icon and siggy* :lol:
  8. N

Coldplay Viva La Vida tour butterflies!!! :-)

You make a good point. :lol: :dead: But half-naked boys aside (just for now. XD), fans here want to be showered in paper butterfly confetti too!
  9. N

Coldplay Viva La Vida tour butterflies!!! :-)

I want in on this spare butterfly...thing as well. :lol: Everyone always ignores Hawaii, including Coldplay. D:
  10. N

Porcupine Tree

God, if I were in the UK, I would jump all over those tickets. I want to see them so bad. D: Guess who's going to see PT today? :dance: Actually she went to bed already, but still! Hope you have an awesome time at the concert, chica! :D In other PT related news, I so want upcoming Live...
  11. N

Porcupine Tree

I love that song. :heart: ...now I just need to go get the rest of the album. :lol: Hopefully gonna get it today! What about you guys? Anyone else pick it up yet?
  12. N

Porcupine Tree

YESSSS. I can't wait for it, omg. :dance:
  13. N

Strawberry Swing music video is now On Demand!!!!!!!!!!♥

I've got it on demand too! :dance: I know how I'm spending my weekend evenings now. :lol:
  14. N

What's your desktop picture?

Image by dreamt-too-late.
  15. N

Strawberry Swing. :heart: Now the sky could be blue I don't mind Without you it's a waste of time.
  16. N

Porcupine Tree

*dusts off thread* Page four, guys? Shame, shame. Less than a month until The Incident comes out! :D And anyone else see the video for Time Flies? 'Tis alright, I quite liked it. Check it out.
  17. N

Porcupine Tree

$107 is way too much to pre-order an album, a book, a booklet of lyrics, and some digital release a single day before the album hits stores. Just sayin'.
  18. N

Porcupine Tree

I've been in such a PT mood recently. And only recently have those videos of the interviews and such from Roadrunner Records worked for me. Favourite part was with that cat during the behind the scenes video. XD How's everyone doing? Excited as I am for the new album? :dance:
  19. N

Lovers In Japan, Strawberry Swing, and The Hardest Part. :nice:
  20. N

*dances somewhere* ...*shifty eyes* :D *poofs away*

*dances somewhere* ...*shifty eyes* :D *poofs away*