Search results

1. laxwatcher

New Album "Flight" Out Now

Hey everyone, UPDATE --------------------------- Album is out in the world!!! Check it out on iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, Pandora, Soundcloud, Bandcamp, or wherever you listen to music. Links on my website: www.escapistmusic.com Vote for my song in this...
  2. laxwatcher

My new album "Flight" coming soon...

Hey guys, It has been a long time since I've been on here (and a long time since Coldplay has released an album...) and I have some really exciting news to share. I have been working on this for the past couple of years and I think it's finally coming together! I'm hoping to release my debut...
  3. laxwatcher

In the Works - Panacea

Hey everybody! It's been a while since I came on this thread. I've sorely missed talking with all of you about Coldplay. :( I'm really excited to hear the Kaleidoscope EP, but I'm even more excited because for the past year I've been working with my band to record and release our first album...
  4. laxwatcher

New Single "Another Dawn (feat. Tanksley)" out now!

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've been on here. I'm a college student studying music and I'm currently in the process of writing an album. My first single from that album is out on Bandcamp right now, but I'm really hoping that my work will become more widely available in the coming years...