Search results

1. place18

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

Not active again
  2. place18

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

hello guys .... I have a question. why in the downloads (beta) section for Live Appearances & Interviews (audio / video) is no longer active? please if there are members who can upload audio / video live performance. tomorrow is saturday coldplay live on saturday night live. hope someone...
  3. place18

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I dreamed the album last night. A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS contain a little bit dark, a little bit misteriously, A little bit story from London ... I think the album it make for succes .... I Predict the single of the album release on. October 2015 after BLUR,MEW, and MUSE released the album this...
  4. place18

[11-Dec-2014] BBC Music Awards, London, UK

I missed the coldplay segment:(
  5. place18

[11-Dec-2014] BBC Music Awards, London, UK

what can I do to streaming the show outside UK??????
  6. place18

"Miracles" new original song by Coldplay for movie "Unbroken"

It's Original Coldplay style. Middle tempo, piano melody was beautiful. I Think this is very fantastic strings , 15 seconds in the part of bridge sound pretty amazing. the atmosfir like angel with hope in World War II..... hope Coldplay will perform this song for oscar 2015.. ;)
  7. place18

(08 DEC 2014) Coldplay Performing on BBC Radio Theatre for The Jo Whiley Show

Clocks But I can't watch:cry:
  8. place18

But Im Listen the concert Now : Paradise
  9. place18

But Im Listen the concert Now : Paradise
  10. place18

this content doesnt seem to be working
  11. place18

"Miracles" new original song by Coldplay for movie "Unbroken"

Its Look the part Riff of the song???
  12. place18

[2014-12-01] Chris Martin to guest front U2 at (RED)

The Edge always amazing! The sound is beautiful, catchy and magic
  13. place18

[2014-12-01] Chris Martin to guest front U2 at (RED)

U2 (feat. Chris Martin on lead vocals) 1 » Beautiful Day 2 » With Or Without You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAVAukNE7AY
  14. place18

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

YELLOW+MAGIC
  15. place18

Happy Birthday Captain Crieff!

Happy birthday captain :laugh3:
  16. place18

Ghost Stories Live 2014 out 24 November

Amazing News..... I think the blu-ray/CD version is the right choice. The sound will be fantastic:D
  17. place18

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPARKY!

Happy bird-day? Oh sorry ...:D ......HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPARKY! :viva:
  18. place18

Indonesian thread

JOKOWI first!:D serius mode =ON ....dia bakal bawa Coldplay tuk concert di Indonesia....I wish...ahahaha ... Aku gx taraweh tadi..:lol:
  19. place18

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Batman......you're always fantastic!:D where are you now?still in London?hahaha
  20. place18

Indonesian thread

Lg pada taraweh.....hehee