Search results

1. A

[2017-7-15] Stade De France, Paris, France

Yes! Please PM me. If anyone else wants the other 2 let me know :)
  2. A

I will take any offers for all four of these early entry tickets - less than face value is fine. I will be going to the show, but have decided to do seated.
  3. A

[2017-7-16] Stade de France, Paris, France

Selling my four early entry tickets for 16 July , and willing to sell for significantly less than face value if you buy all four. I will provide a copy of my ID so you can get into the show per the attached letter from ticketmaster. Please let me know.
  4. A

Ok, so I got the official word from Ticketmaster France. Early Entry tickets CAN be transferred, but the original ticketholder needs to give a photocopy of his/her ID to the new owner. I just received the attached email from Ticketmaster directly. See the attachments in both English and...
  5. A

I've been checking around these forums and on ticketmaster and from what I see it shouldn't be a problem. See attachments. I'd be happy to give you a letter of authorization and a photocopy of my id to show them if they ask, but it doesn't seem like they will ask.
  6. A

Hmm. I wasn't aware that early entry couldn't be transferred. I know that For U2 they were checking ID and required the purchasers credit card, but I didn't think they checked any of that for CP. Let me look into it. Are you interested otherwise?
  7. A

Hi, I have a number of sets of really good tickets (got carried away!) that I am selling for very good prices: 1. I have four "early entry" standing tickets for 16 July. Face is 750EUR. Selling all four for 600 EUR - can get right up to the stage! 2. I have four seats in ROW 4 of section H2...
  8. A

[2017-7-16] Stade de France, Paris, France

I have four EARLY ENTRY standing tickets to 16 July show in Paris. Let me know if interested in buying. Thanks,
  9. A

Ticket Exchange / Face Value Sales

I have four EARLY ENTRY standing tickets to 16 July show in Paris. Let me know if interested in buying. Thanks,
  10. A

Selling FOUR EARLY ENTRY field tickets for July 16. Let me know if interested.
  11. A

Ticket Exchange / Face Value Sales

Hi everyone, I have FOUR EARLY ENTRY GA tickets for Paris on Sunday July 16, that I would like to TRADE/EXCHANGE for FOUR (GOOD) CATEGORY 1 (SEATED) tickets on the SAME DAY. Let me know if anyone has any leads!