Search results

1. Z

Will there be an EP following Mylo Xyloto?

In an interview, Chris said Mylo Xyloto was just a warm up they would do before shows to just "shake things off"
  2. Z

Payphone

I thought posting it here would get more attention
  3. Z

Payphone

Hey everybody. Sorry to be random but has anyone found a full length version of the new Maroon 5 single Payphone. I know it comes out tomorrow but I won't be able to get it. Thank you
  4. Z

Train California 37

Would like a reply
  5. Z

Train California 37

Hey Coldplayers I have a question. Does anyone know how to get the audio off this site that is streaming the new Train record? http://cdn.shazam.com/brita/train.html Thank you
  6. Z

Is This Legit

Look at Wikipedia pic for the single
  7. Z

Hurts Like Heaven possibility

I know this. But the only time the fan site has tweeted an artwork was only if it was a single.
  8. Z

I can tell the difference my friend. I follow both. Trust me, they did.
  9. Z

Go read their recent tweets. Anyone like the music video idea?
  10. Z

Why Charlie Brown? Coldplaying tweeted the Hurts Like Heaven art but they haven't for any other song. The photos of the video Coldplay are making are all graffiti themed. Hurts Like Heaven is all about graffiti and people rebelling and there are people in the video dancing an all I can think is...
  11. Z

Rihanna announcement

She "misspelled" Coldplay but the link went to their twitter so it didn't make a difference then.
  12. Z

Rihanna announcement

I was waiting for that! That's my favorite tune off record
  13. Z

Mylo Xyloto Sing Along

Ever
  14. Z

Rihanna announcement

Rihanna announced half an hour ago, she will share the stage with Coldplay at the Grammys this year via Twitter. YOU ANXIOUS?!
  15. Z

Coldplay 'birthday'! Yup, today.

Happy Birthday Coldplay. Can't wait to see how big you are in another 16 years.
  16. Z

Song Artwork

Thanks I'm glad you enjoy it.:)
  17. Z

New Era Clothing

What kind of Nike?
  18. Z

Mylo Xyloto Limited Edition Release Date 12/12/11!

is that for a poster or something?