Search results

1. G

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

I did, and I shared it in the TidalColdplay thread...but here ya go in case you didnt see my post there... http://www.mediafire.com/watch/z30708b6jgui0qm/%5B11-21-15%5D_TIDALXColdplay.mp4
  2. G

New Coldplaying.com Design

I have no real opinion only to say why fix summat that isnt really broke? Unless it was broke on your side of things, then meh, as long as the forums stay the same, its all good to me lol
  3. G

Glastonbury Festival 2015

That IG account is actually mine ;) I got that article from the Daily Star...not sure if it made it into the print copy, I only see Publisher Proof copies for magazines and newspapers, but I think it did...its page 11 if they went to press with it....
  4. G

CP FANS around the world

Manchester UK Amsterdam
  5. G

[X10Y] Chris Martin risks serious injury to hug Noel Gallagher

I gather I am no longer needed to find it lol Oh well, back to being a lurker lol
  6. G

[X10Y] Chris Martin risks serious injury to hug Noel Gallagher

Yes it does! I actually have/had it once a long time ago ..next time I am back home in the UK, I will see if I still have it...but sadly I wont be back home for another few weeks, I'm travelling for work at the moment
  7. G

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

In Chris' own words....The singer was also asked if he has any scars with a story behind them, to which he answered, "I have a big scar on my neck, a Harry Potter lightning bolt. I had surgery when I was 11 -- I had a lump removed -- but it was in the west of England, where surgery was like a...
  8. G

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

Warning Sign
  9. G

Jay Z to Start own subscription service "Tidal" Chris Martin attends via Satellite

I'm actually seriously embarrassed Chris has put his name with this...the rich get richer is all I see....sorry, you can fangirl all you want, but I dont see the other 3 men in my band partnering up with Jay Z. I work full time and make a good living, but there is NO flipping way you will EVER...
  10. G

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Interesting :) Lahme is a noun that translates into the word "Moments" in English .. http://dict.hinkhoj.com/words/meaning-of-%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%AE%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B9%E0%A5%87-in-english.html I am thinking all this Rumi chatter Chris has been talking about for the past year has bubbled into...
  11. G

For all non Americans....the first amendment of the United States of America gives media and the public the right to hear that and every other 911 call in any state, any city in the US. When you watch the local news, you always get to listen to the 911 calls for anyone that did something. It...
  12. G

What made you LOL today?

OMG Spider :(
  13. G

News roundup - new pilot show up

You asked for my opinion....I mean absolutely no offense 1. You are talking WAAAAAAAAY too fast..slow it down, you are almost stumbling over your words, and tbh you are getting them out so quickly its very distracting 2. The camera angle.........no. I do not want to be looking up your nose as...
  14. G

Chris really enjoys this fruit a lot it seems.... everyone remember this lolol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65ExERmxfX0
  15. G

Why do Bananas wear Sun Cream???
  16. G

Happy birthday grids!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRIDS :loveshower::loveshower::loveshower::loveshower::bliss::bliss::bliss::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::lock::lock::lock::lock::dance::dance::heart::heart::heart:
  17. G

Speed of Sound

Loved it then, loved it live, love it now
  18. G

Glastonbury Festival 2015

I had many an argument about this :( Soon I saw that ppl were "announcing" that Coldplay were gonna play Glasto, I immediately said not this year, and I couldnt care less about the "source" as MY sources told me no way this year, but I just say okay, lets see how this plays out lol Oh well, at...
  19. G

New Moderator

Well done and congrats my Ninja friend xx
  20. G

best chat app for me to use?

Why dont you just use Chatango.com...thats what me and my partners have been using for over 10 years now...the Mod capabilities are very good, banning people and words are a snap, you can add links etc and its 100% designable. I am a site owner and I also mod for 4 of my mates in their...