Search results

1. C

NFL to Coldplay: Pay to Play the Super Bowl

Right! My understanding is that the band would love to play @ the Superbowl as it would mean tremendous exposure. But pay for play I don't think they'll do. They don't need it that badly.
  2. C

Chris Martin gets called upon for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

For all we know, they've probably already communicated and settled it.
  3. C

Chris Martin on Zane Lowe (28-04-2014) - 8pm on BBCR1

It's not 2 hrs of Chris, Chris' part start at 8P but show starts at 7p
  4. C

[25-Apr] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany - Links in 1st post -SHOW TIME 9PM (GERMAN TIME)

So we're going to hear the rest of the songs today. How exciting!
  5. C

[24-April-2014] Coldplay live on Le Grand Journal (Canal+, French TV) - streaming link in first post

Plz move link where it belongs https://www.mediafire.com/?t84os9l47ql2l6z
  6. C

[24-April-2014] Coldplay live on Le Grand Journal (Canal+, French TV) - streaming link in first post

That presenter is a fangirl, she cried, probably thinking of what the song means to Chris????
  7. C

It's the news. Right now they are discussing a political topic. How to get France out of debt more or less. Coldplay will be in the entertainment segment at the end of the program.
  8. C

Wooohooo En Live Exceptional de Coldplay and the crowd went wild
  9. C

Felicitations, Celine! The whole program starts at the top of the hr. So we should find out soon.
  10. C

NBC DVD SPECIAL TRAILER! (May 18, 2014)

grrrrrrrrr it's going to compete with 60 Minutes on CBS stations in the US. Hopefully, many viewers will tune in. Should have been on Monday the hr before The Voice, but then again, GS will have already been released on that Monday 5/19. I wonder what usually runs on NBC stations on 7p Sundays?
  11. C

[3-May-2014] Musical Guests on Saturday Night Live (SNL)

2 songs are probably going to be Magic & Midnight. Can they possibly talk Chris into making fun of himself and Conscious Uncoupling? SNL is notorious for that. I don't know if they've already done a skit about it.
  12. C

Chris and Gwyneth announced their separation

TYVM for the translation
  13. C

"Coldplay: Live in Sydney" TV Programme

It's the concert where they filmed the Live 2003 DVD
  14. C

TY & Happy Birthday:) Oh boy am old! lol
  15. C

Still waiting:)
  16. C

:bigcry: Did Kevin sell these to Vanity Fair Italy? Please work things out guys. Come on!