Search results

1. W

Rank Coldplay's 6 Studio Albums

MX Viva/GS AROBTTH X&Y Parachutes
  2. W

Target Version Leaked? (Read first post before posting)

I have gone to multiple torrents and file sharing sites, they all tell me I need to download software... Could someone please send me a link for the bonus tracks that dosent require me to download software?? EDIT: Thanks Guys :)
  3. W

All Your Friends

Yea could someone get me a pm?
  4. W

Criticisms with the album?

Really only a few small gripes... I'm picky but at the first "put yourself into me" in another's arms, Chris' voice f**ks up a little bit Also those dissonant notes in Jonnys solo in true love are a little unsettling... But I'm sure ill appreciate them wih more listens And yeah the...
  5. W

Rank the Ghost Stories songs!

O - 10/10 Always in My Head - 10/10 Midnight - 10/10 Magic - 10/10 A Sky Full of Stars - 10/10 Oceans - 9.5/10 True Love - 9.5/10 Another's Arms - 9/10 Ink - 9/10 Overall - 9.7 Just for refrence... MX - 10 Viva = Ghost Stories 9.7 AROBTTH 9.6 X&Y 9.2 Parachutes 8.9
  6. W

True Love

My link isn't working :s
  7. W

True Love

To quote Oliver Twist: Please sir, can I have a PM?
  8. W

A Sky Full Of Stars!! (Out now - See first post)

This song is amazing! Not the best coldplay song but defintetly not the worst. Jonny is amazing even though he's a little drowned out by the synths. I'm not really a fan of EDM in general, but I think the production fits the song really well. What's great about this song, I think, is that (this...
  9. W

Rank the Ghost Stories songs!

O > Midnight = Always in My Head > Anothers Arms = Magic = Oceans = ASFOS
  10. W

Another's Arms

PM me too!
  11. W

Another's Arms

^This
  12. W

Oops... I feel stupid they just sounded so alike... I might've jumped to conclusions too quickly! :D
  13. W

^yeah that's definetly the same chord progression... And the same key and tempo I bet that's during the verse parts
  14. W

A-Z of artist names

Kate Bush
  15. W

A - Z Songnames

Ghost - Neutral Milk Hotel
  16. W

The song Game!

Superstition - Stevie Wonder
  17. W

10 [random] songs on your iTunes - The Randomizer!

1. Fire Away - Dawes 2. Princess of China - Coldplay 3. Glosoli - Sigur Ros 4. Oh Comely - Neutral Milk Hotel 5. Prove Yourself - Radiohead 6. Annie Waits - Ben Folds 7. Stand Up Comedy - U2 8. The Word - The Beatles 9. I Ran Away - Coldplay 10. Being For the Benefit of Mr. Kite - The Beatles
  18. W

The song Game!

Yfirbord - Sigur Ros
  19. W

A-Z of artist names

XXYYXX