Search results

1. K

North American Leg 2017

This afternoon I had trouble getting tickets when they pull them up randomly for you, but at least for Nrg stadium they have the option for you to pick your seats on the map and that's when I got mine, a ton of seats were open when I clicked that option and I was able to find a pair next to the...
  2. K

[2016-08-27] AT&T Stadium, DALLAS, TX

I didn't think the sound was terrible, there was a lot of reverb but where I was ( on the 50 yard line in 235) it wasn't too bad. Loved doing the "Phil"
  3. K

[19-May-2014] Royce Hall, Los Angeles, USA

The show was fantastic! After london grammar who were awesome, the theater slowly started filling up, from up in the balcony I could see where the empty seats were and by the time the show started I would say that at least 60 seats spread through out were not filled, a bunch in the first 8 rows...
  4. K

Here is my sad recorded version of a whisper, forgot that when you turn the phone once you've started recording it doesn't turn with you :/ but at least y'all can hear it and cock your heads to the side to watch if you would like. http://youtu.be/G-X0L6_coNc
  5. K

Haha nice to meet y'all too! Looks like y'all have nice seats!
  6. K

I'm wearing a green shirt second row on the balcony
  7. K

Here are all the empty seats from my view http://instagram.com/p/oNEdzdpsCP/
  8. K

Haha as sad as it is about scalpers we are secretly hoping the seats infront of us are still open then we will be in the front of the right balcony! But London grammar was great! Dang that girl has a killer voice!
  9. K

Yeah as we were waiting to get in we heard about a guy who paid $1200 for a ticket and got turned away! It seemed like that was a trend outside..
  10. K

Yay I pulled two from the app! Flying out on Saturday!! So Pumped!
  11. K

ugh we had 4 computers pulled up and got nothing :( sad day.
  12. K

Win origami star from Coldplay via target

It looks like you have from today May 3rd to May 5th to win one of 250 stars. Just take a picture of the night sky and post on twitter or instagram with the hashtag: #morecoldplay, US friends only, sorry :( Check out the website morecoldplay.com for details.
  13. K

A Sky Full Of Stars!! (Out now - See first post)

That is going to be a big radio song here. I think i've found my new work out track. :D
  14. K

A Sky Full Of Stars!! (Out now - See first post)

Love you zane! Glad I tuned in early for this treat!
  15. K

[11-Mar-2014] Coldplay @ iTunes Festival, ACL Moody Theatre, Austin, Texas, USA

It also looks like from the people who posted on twitter that they won, that they are from Austin. Texas is a big place, but thats what highways are for! Some of us don't mind driving a few hours!:rolleyes:
  16. K

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

haha its better than Mylo Xyloto in my opinion
  17. K

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

Oh what a delightful way to end this Sunday! Now to zoom in on the album cover and investigate all the bits and bobs. Im digging magic by the way, very chill. :D
  18. K

I am so happy the forum is back...

I am excited too! Feels good to be 'home':P
  19. K

Secret Santa 2013

How fast can you swim? Because your package arrived in 5 days! That's fast! Well done Royal Mail! And many thanks to you comicforce! I was so excited to see a package in the mail for me! I am sooooo excited to try the buttons! I meant to pick up a pack when I was in England this summer and it...
  20. K

Secret Santa 2013

Sent mine!! :D