Search results

1. R

Come share your concert experiences!

I hope this doesn't count as spam, I'm a big Coldplay fan and have been a lurker of the site and forums for a while. :embarassed: I just wanted to share my new forum style website for concert lovers and concert goers to share their concert stories, photos and videos all on one site. I got...
  2. R

Concerts/Artists you have seen/Are planning to see

Concerts I've attended: Britney Spears Christina Aguilera Destiny's Child Janet Jackson The Ataris Jimmy Eat World American Idol Live (x3) Pepper Pink No Doubt Upcoming: No Doubt - August 11th & 12th
  3. R

Fly to see concert?

I live in Hawaii, and big artists rarely come here on tour. I'm thinking that I should maybe try flying to California sometime in the future to attend a concert. It would have to be a concert/artist I REALLY wanted to see. I would like to fly over when there are several concerts in a row that...
  4. R

What Time Is it and what are you doing ??

9:09am. Just woke up, watching TV and catching up on news I missed throughout the night.
  5. R

Petition: Bring Coldplay to Hawaii!

A lot of Italian fans have signed. Thanks guys/girls!
  6. R

What are you thinking right now?

I don't wanna go to work!
  7. R

It's tough getting people to sign. I dont know what websites to go to, to find people to sign.
  8. R

Rate the signature above you

10! haha love it
  9. R

Tell me something about you that I don't know

I love CNN
  10. R

Rate the signature above you

11. R

What was the last thing in your mouth?

Water
  12. R

What are you listening to?

TV - CNN
  13. R

rate the band above you.

9 The Fray
  14. R

Hello from Hawaii!

Thanks for the warm welcome!
  15. R

I asked the Oracle last month, but no answer :cry: How many signatures do you think I should get before sending it to Tom Moffatt (Hawaii concert promoter)?
  16. R

A - Z Cities

Tallahassee
  17. R

Type the lyrics of song you are listening to right now

i wanna rock with you all night rock the night away....
  18. R

What are you listening to?

michael jackson - rock with you watching the vh1 michael jackson music video marathon.
  19. R

Write the first word that comes to mind.

michael