Search results

1. rachpid

Flags - Sunset - Bonus track (Japan exclusive)

It was me that changed the Genius lyrics, I thought Ouija made sense in the context of the rest of the lyrics, "the talk amongst the skeletons this morning" etc about looking back at your life after you've died. Still no idea what the first part of the sentence is though!
  2. rachpid

Live at the Natural History Museum London 25 Nov 2019

I Wonder why, since in Everyday life he sung live and high as in Church..... Because Church was the very first vocal song - by Everyday Life his voice had warmed up.
  3. rachpid

Unnamed LP9 Thread

Also Cry, Cry, Cry is influenced by Earth Angel from the film.
  4. rachpid

Everyday Life LA Shows

They’re filming the Graham Norton show on 12th December so back in the UK for the end of that week at least.
  5. rachpid

Sustainable touring

Perhaps a series of smaller venue gigs but at more places than normal, limited to fans within a certain radius to prevent people going from travelling a long way taking planes etc to get to the gig? So you can buy tickets if you live within 150 miles of the venue. In the Uk this is simple with...
  6. rachpid

Don't forget the record company guests got their tickets before the gig as someone posted on instagram a couple of hours before with their tickets in their hands. So that's probably a couple of hundred.
  7. rachpid

(27-11-2019) Coldplay at Maida Vale studios

Chris said they'd recorded one of Femi's own songs for the extra track.
  8. rachpid

I had two tickets available to me at one point and then it said the same thing.
  9. rachpid

WOTW / POTP - Sunrise

The point of the song is that it's unfinished! Chris said it was recorded as a voice memo on his phone. That's why we have unfinished lyrics in the booklet.
  10. rachpid

Oh yay, fun times ahead then? o_O
  11. rachpid

At Sentebale we had special winners tickets that we had to collect from the entry point. They had my name on a winners list. It could happen. Seems amazingly crazy to me to book flights and hotels for a gig that you don't even definitely know that you can get tickets for or get into, that's...
  12. rachpid

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

Water and raindrops seem to be recurring in the lyrics!
  13. rachpid

No but I think the ticketing link will only be available to UK based IP addresses as with the registration form, or to UK billing addresses only, otherwise they wouldn't have made such a big deal about UK only fans. Anyway, hopefully we'll know when they send the details out on Friday.
  14. rachpid

Actually I can see them doing that - I've been to quite a few events where the name has to match the ticket and the lead ticket holder has had to bring photo ID or the card they paid with. They checked the name against the ID on the way in. And these had bigger audiences than this is likely to...
  15. rachpid

Everyday Life Leak Discussion [SPOILERS INSIDE]

I actually think BrokEn is perfectly placed. It's the reaction song to Trouble in Town, I see it as how the communities affected by the sort of police brutality highlighted would come together to get through it? Does that make sense?
  16. rachpid

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

Sunset tonight in London is 5.55pm, sunrise is 7.36am - could be when we hear something else?
  17. rachpid

[2016-11-11] Coldplay To Perform At The London Palladium

Just to let anyone going know, they are allocating seats in the order that you arrive at Bauer Media. I got there at 9.15 and got the last couple of seats on row c.
  18. rachpid

[2016-11-11] Coldplay To Perform At The London Palladium

I've won tickets for this too! Was at the Sentebale concert but think this will be a completely different atmosphere (although I reckon the sets will be similar). I spoke to someone at Magic (where I won the tickets) and all the seats are already pre-allocated, so no need to worry about queuing...