Search results

1. andrea25

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

Have you heard the short snippet published (and removed) by someone on twitter? Don't know what to think... World/Afrikaans vibe...
  2. andrea25

Los Unidades

it's so bad that (luckily) they've decided to change the band's name
  3. andrea25

A L I E N S

yes, it's exactly like that: Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/status/883226637961244672
  4. andrea25

[2016-06-04] Etihad Arena, Manchester, UK

great concert! just a question: did the xylobands emitted some sound at the end of the concert??? I didn't hear anything at all...
  5. andrea25

Setlist predictions

Up&Up is clearly a setlist closer. My biggest fear is that they will do some kind of Halftime-style mashup closer of Fix You and Up&Up. I love Up&Up but I don't want to lose the usual Coldplay-concert goosebumps on Fix You. Let's hope the will close the normal setlist with FY and the encore...
  6. andrea25

[2016-02-07] Coldplay headlining Super Bowl 2016 - Confirmed

well, at least they will be 7 minutes for real
  7. andrea25

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I don't know if it's already been posted, but probably the actual physical cover art of AHFOD has exclusively the flower of life: (from coldplayzone.it)
  8. andrea25

AHFOD - YOUR reviews

For me, the songs that have a "replay factor" are: - A Head Full of Dreams - Hymn for the Weekend - Adventure of a Lifetime - Amazing Day - Up&Up They're so good. The others are just fillers, pretty good damn fillers, but they don't have the potential to be a single. And yes, HFTW rocks. My...
  9. andrea25

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

imho the best songs are: AHFOD: massive opener. too bad Johnny's guitar is 'buried' AOAL: this is so happy. groovy, funky, dancey. so, so good for happy moments of life. easily one of the best of the album, and one of the (new)play's best. Amazing Day: a powerful coldplay ballad, nothing like...
  10. andrea25

Hymn for the Weekend

I had very low expectations, maybe that's why now I find it quite interesting. The preview snippet it's clearly the worst part of the song. The beginning has a lot of 'Homecoming' feeling, without Kanye. It's like Princess of China: without Rhianna, it would be a great song. This, without...
  11. andrea25

Amazing Day

the studio version is sooo good. easily one of the best on the album. a powerful coldplay ballad, nothing like everglow.
  12. andrea25

A Head Full Of Dreams (Title track)

it'a little messed up :cry: i mean....everything's good, but Johnny's guitar is pretty much "buried", especially on the last 'a head full, a head full of dreams' before the bridge. on the live version is very prominent and it goes so well with Chris' voice
  13. andrea25

Everglow

like i've said on the other thread... oldplayers complaining about AOAL....but this is an average ballad...nothing more...
  14. andrea25

[2015-11-26] Chris Martin Interview with Zane Lowe (Beats 1)

oldplayers complaining about AOAL....but this is an average ballad...nothing more...
  15. andrea25

Adventure Of A Lifetime

:laugh3: just listen at 2.35: https://youtu.be/UsrpTrQ1x5Y?t=155 and then https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX1YzS_CYIw
  16. andrea25

Adventure Of A Lifetime

I really would like to hear an official remix of AOAL. That distorded guitar between 2.35 and 2.45 that sounds like a meowing cat is fabolous...and it think it would be a great sample for a remix.
  17. andrea25

[2015-11-06] Coldplay Performing at TFI Friday (20:00 UK time)

god, i like AOAL but it's so awful live...especially with those cowbells or whatever instrument that is. much less funky...very bad