Search results

1. R

2012 tour date rumours (please post dates for ALL countries in here)

I think it's fairly safe to say that for Canada, Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal are all pretty much locks for a tour date. I'm just prayyyyyyying that they come to Ottawa. They've been here for every tour, but for the Viva La Vida tour their show wasn't added until last minute.
  2. R

Ending of Glass of Water

Does anybody else feel that the ending of Glass of Water deserves to be it's own song? I wish they could've done like Viva La Vida and made it 2 songs in one, because I felt it would have really made the song perfect. It just really brings me back to classic Coldplay from Parachutes.
  3. R

Conflicting Release Dates For North America?

Cool thanks! I forgot to check Coldplay.com :lol:
  4. R

Conflicting Release Dates For North America?

Sorry if this is a repost, or if I didn't search hard enough, but here on Coldplaying it says that Prospekt's March will be released on Monday Nov 24th for USA and Canada, but on the Wikipedia page it says Canada won't be releasing it until Tuesday the 25th. Anybody know which is the RIGHT date?
  5. R

Use three words to describe Chris Martin's voice.

Blows my mind
  6. R

LiT I Instrumental Different From LiT II

LiT II is EPIC! Oh my sweet heaven its SOOOO good. It's exactly what i wanted a lyrical version of LiT to be.
  7. R

So Prospekt's March EP

LP in 2009? I highly doubt that. I'm sure after they finish their tour they're gonna take a year off relax and maybe start working on a new album end of next year or something. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see another album until 2011.
  8. R

20-Oct-08: Ottawa - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 21 Oct]

Hehehe, true. But I remember he said before Fix You that he wanted a singalong between Ottawa and Coldplay:P Yeah I know for sure the crowd could have been more lively, but that happens sometimes. And considering how Ottawan's aren't known for selling out to concerts (except for a select few...
  9. R

20-Oct-08: Ottawa - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 21 Oct]

I'd like to see them in TO or Montreal to compare, but bigger cities = bigge fans and bigger crowd. I believe the TO concert held 18,000 people as ossposed to just 13,000. Nevertheless i'm extremely grateful for the band recognizing Ottawa as a good venue, something most other bands overlook.
  10. R

Hahah I think you meant Toronto or Montreal, but yeah I know what you mean. Montreal's concert sold out in less than a day, and both Toronto concerts were sold out. The Ottawa show was almost sold out except for a couple of nosebleeds (well i guess for Coldplay any seat is a good seat). I have a...
  11. R

Wow, thanks SO much for the videos! And is that actually the song Postcards From Far Away? I had no idea!
  12. R

Did anybody happen to get Fix You or Viva La Vida on video?
  13. R

Nah, everybody was standing the whole concert. The only song everybody sat too was The Hardest Part but thats because Chris said to sit down and relax before they play Viva La Vida.
  14. R

CANADA DATES?! [2009]

No Edmonton or Calgary? Or Vancouver?
  15. R

OH MY GOD! That was bar none the best Coldplay concert i've been too! Well actually they were all equal. It was just a DAMN amazing concert. From the wind up to Life In Technicolor, to Politik, to The Escapist, to Fix You. I can go on forever. Oh and I got to shake Chris Martin's...
  16. R

Yeah opening act is at 7:30, Coldplay won't be on till 9.
  17. R

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

Politik, always has always will be
  18. R

Rate the Coldplay song above you

8.5 Life In Technicolor
  19. R

ELIMINATION GAME OF AROBTTH

Politik 82 (+1) The Scientist 27 (-1)