Search results

1. Hurts Like Paradise

Random Questions

I hope you will answer these random questions with me. :) 1. Your favorite female artists this moment in time? My answer: Florence and the Machine 2. An album you love from 1991? My answer: Pearl Jam’s Ten 3. An underrated artist you wish everyone knew? My answer: Brian Ernst 4...
  2. Hurts Like Paradise

What We are Told About Self Love Poem

Here is a poem I wrote. I hope it inspires you to love yourself more! :) News media showing happiness is in sight 1st world problems of pressure of success Equivalent to hamster in a wheel getting no rest No wonder we can’t sleep at night We will never measure up, believe me...
  3. Hurts Like Paradise

If the Answers Lie Within... Poem

Here is another poem of mine. I hope you enjoy and feel uplifted in some way. Not a minute too soon I see the snow is turning to ice My plans are solidifying The drink is sweating I must move now But this gravity I’m fighting I’m a mouse looking for a way outside But there is something I...
  4. Hurts Like Paradise

Unlock My Heart, Lord Poem

I have written poetry for a long time and I just recently got my own poetry blog. I hope this poem inspires you. The soul is bursting with light A magnificent display of divinity We are a mirror to our Creator In this vast universe of ours I want you I have said this many times Satisfy me Be...
  5. Hurts Like Paradise

Storm Brewin' poem

Maybe my luck is running out I see a storm brewin’ outside I am always running away Please sound the alarm I need to be calm God is always good Oh, one day, I’ll stand in His presence A storm is brewin’ outside Will I be ready that spectacular day? Your faith is stronger than mine...
  6. Hurts Like Paradise

I Want To Surrender Poem

We all live busy lives Trying to maintain our jobs and houses And stay connected to friends, family, and spouses I peer into this night sky in this lit plaza I can’t even see the stars with all this light pollution Is progress really the solution? It is a man-made idealism But we hold it true...
  7. Hurts Like Paradise

Hologram of Yourself (Welcome to 2035)

The year is 2035 Yeah, it’s an interesting time to be alive I am on the highway The Uber self-driving car got in my lane I almost got badly hurt I am taking this to court Filing lawsuit The law said it was my fault Even though, the car went into my lane But what they won’t tell you is...
  8. Hurts Like Paradise

Children and Lovers Poem

Here is a poem I just wrote. Please enjoy! What a spectacular view from Your eyes, Lord It’s a magnificent day Children are eating ice cream like it’s a heavenly treat Lovers are jumping off a driving board Into a pool of trust and affinity When used correctly Free will can be so sweet...