Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. G

Ghost Story

The word ghost. And they're both good songs.
  2. G

Alternative Tracklist.

So. I was honest with myself and decided to remplace Oceans by Atlas. I can't stand Oceans. It's nice, though. But long and flat. I added the transition to A Sky Full of Stars at the end of Atlas, and it works. 1 Always in my Head 2 Magic 3 Ink 4 True Love 5 Midnight 6 All My Friends 7 Ghost...
  3. G

Alternative Tracklist.

All My Friends after Midnight works very well.
  4. G

Coldplay's Twitter

It's not exactly the same, but from the Midnight video:
  5. G

Alternative Tracklist.

And I really like to call it Echoes. The "o" of the word has an importance and ghost stories and echoes can be linked.
  6. G

Alternative Tracklist.

I changed it again. :laugh3: So... 1 Always in my Head 2 Magic 3 Ink 4 True Love 5 Midnight 6 All Your Friends 7 Another's Arms 8 Oceans 9 A Sky Full of Stars 10 O Part 2 (I know it's absurd that Part 2 comes before O, so I called it Echoes.) 11 Ghost Story 12 O
  7. G

Alternative Tracklist.

I changed it again. :laugh3: So... 1 Always in my Head 2 Magic 3 Ink 4 True Love 5 Midnight 6 All Your Friends 7 Another's Arms 8 Oceans 9 A Sky Full of Stars 10 O Part 2 (I know it's absurd that Part 2 comes before O, so I called it Echoes.) 11 Ghost Story 12 O
  8. G

Alternative Tracklist.

Usually, I respect the tracklist, but with the Target version, I feel like this album deserves to be changed. So. 1 Always in My Head 2 Magic 3 Ink 4 True Love 5 Midnight 6 Another's Arms 7 All Your Friends 8 Oceans 9 A Sky Full of Stars 10 Ghost Story 11 O 12 O Part 2 No big changes, but...
  9. G

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

Do you mean the Target songs? We know about the album.
  10. G

Ghost Stories visual album

You can change the country and watch it!
  11. G

Another's Arms

Sorry to ask too...but could I have a link by PM?