Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. J

How did you discover Coldplay?

I became a fan during their Mylo Xyloto era. I remember this really vividly, it literally was a "click" that triggered this thing inside my head which meant I loved them. It was November 2011 I think, and I was watching the Children In Need Rocks Manchester show, where Coldplay played Paradise...
  2. J

[2016-06-18] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

because if it rained, many would sit, and level one would be completely filled
  3. J

sorry it happened on the 18th!
  4. J

ok ok look, i was so fucking excited i forgot to smile. allow me.
  5. J

lol after this concert, graham took me on a tour of the coldplay set and showed me all the tech-y stuff
  6. J

Expect to be standing for 6+ hours. Gosh getting the tube home on thursday was a nightmare! Also, once you find your ideal spot in the stadium (standing), sit down IMMEDIATELY! literally, you'll enjoy the concert alot more without your feet killing you, if you don't sit down, people from behind...
  7. J

[2016-06-16] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

oh my gosh this concert. I've completely lost my voice and now I'm going again this afternoon. While alessia cara was on, about 20 people were shouting and arguing because two women were pushing to the front saying "im looking for my daughter", they eventually ended up right in front of us, so...
  8. J

Best night of my life. Although, i also have to say, it was actually really stressful
  9. J

The weather is gonna be so so bad over the next few days
  10. J

Also, I've just worked out some stuff. In Glasgow: 47 Minutes of the concert was after sunset In London: 1 Hour and 10 Minutes of the concert will be after sunset (Taking into account London's start time of 8:30pm, and Glasgows start time of 8:15pm, and London's sunset time on 16 June of...
  11. J

Weather not looking good :'(
  12. J

[2016-06-11] Stadion Letztgrund, Zurich, Switzerland

coldplay are a mess tonight lol! i love it!
  13. J

Finally, a good quality stream!
  14. J

Nah todays support acts are different. Lianne and Alessia arent performing today
  15. J

Just realised that most of this show is gonna be in daylight.