Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. CAJM

Avicii / Chris Martin, Heaven and

2. CAJM

Your Playlists

Yes love that one! My favourites are Almost Made It and Love You More:blush:
  3. CAJM

Your Playlists

Yess they are so good!! Absolutely love the music of these guys:blush:
  4. CAJM

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Hahaha well I think she wouldn't invite me for a party again if I did that:p I was very amazed! I knew she liked Coldplay but I didn't think she would have stuff like this at home;)
  5. CAJM

Yesterday I went to a party at a friend’s house and before she even opened the door, the first thing I noticed was this: Ofc I absolutely loved it and I was looking at it the whole evening[emoji4] Now I know what to ask as a birthday present[emoji6]
  6. CAJM

Avicii / Chris Martin, Heaven and

Could someone send me a PM as well? Thank you so much!!:)
  7. CAJM

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Young Chris[emoji170]
  8. CAJM

Cool, welcome!! :) Hmm I guess it was ‘God Put A Smile Upon Your Face’? If I remember it well, Chris was saying that as well on Live 2012 as on Live in Buonos Aires. Let me know if that was the one!
  9. CAJM

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

When you always order a ‘Caramel Macchiato’ at the Starbucks just to see your name on the cup next to Chris Martin’s initials ;)
  10. CAJM

Los Unidades

In the description it says not only Chris, but also the other band members Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/mrUm94i6HYw
  11. CAJM

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

Yessss I saw it!! 10 minutes!![emoji171]
  12. CAJM

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

YAAAAY I’m so happy to read this!!
  13. CAJM

Wanna hear something new?

Thanks, I’ve send it!
  14. CAJM

Thanks, I’ve send it to you!
  15. CAJM

Of course I am :) I’ve send them to you!
  16. CAJM

I’ve send it to you via Tapatalk, is that okay?
  17. CAJM

I wanted to send it, but the site says it's impossible to start a conversation with you...
  18. CAJM

Thanks, I'll send them via DM!
  19. CAJM

Hi guys! I’ve been waiting a long time, but I just have to start this thread. I’ve been a musician for some years, and since 2 years I write my own stuff. I don’t want to advertise or something, I was just wondering if some of you would be interested in hearing some songs and maybe give honest...
  20. CAJM

Coldplay Covers

I always come back to this one![emoji171] Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/bllKLAiLo6g Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk