Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. Car Kids

War of the Coldplay Songs

Ink vs God Put a Smile Upon Your Face Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Car Kids

Los Unidades

So the songs just okay to me. I love that it’s for a good cause, and I love that a group of people like Coldplay and Pharrell are collaborating with world artists and supporting diversity of culture in the mainstream. BUT FUCK ALL THAT BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE CAR KIDS IS A THING AGAIN...
  3. Car Kids

War of the Coldplay Songs

Til Kingdom Come vs Life in Technicolor ii Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Car Kids

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

Has anyone noticed that the posters and promo stuff has the classic old Coldplay font!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Car Kids

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

As of now, the only announced audio recordings will be three live tracks exclusively on amazon music. “Stayin alive” w former bee gees, “us against the world” new longer version, and “don’t panic” sung by will and Jonny (I think). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Car Kids

Coldplay to debut new song for Estamos Unidos Mexicanos concert

i want download song right meow please thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Car Kids

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] this is the funniest shit I’ve read in a while. Probably applies to me more than I’d like to admit hahaha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Car Kids

Famous Old Painters project

This is completely awesome. You should be super proud of this! Blown away by how cool this is Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Car Kids

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Yo the new SJLT remixes are sooooo fucking bad [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I swear I don't know if I've ever heard any remixes this shit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Car Kids

Hypnotised - first song off Kaleidoscope

This song flows weirdly well into Amazing Day, like the strings part at the end of hypnotized is a lot like Amazing Day's Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Car Kids

"Something Just Like This" - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay

The last 1 minute is phenomenal; the first 3 are fine enough. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Car Kids

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

Woooo page 1000! Don't Let It Break Your Heart
  13. Car Kids

[2016-07-24] Soldier Field, CHICAGO, IL

Oh yeah and sorry for posting like 437 posts in this thread. Also I'm not one of those peeps who copyrights photos so if you like em, use em.
  14. Car Kids

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

I'm far from a photographer, but I thought this cool "cinematic" looking Jonny was worth a share with you all.
  15. Car Kids

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Hey folks. Thought you might like these. Took em in Chicago.
  16. Car Kids

[2016-07-24] Soldier Field, CHICAGO, IL

And the techs (I think Matt McGinn and Hoppy?)
  17. Car Kids

This is interesting.

Guys. Guys. I just noticed something big. I think Kaleidescioscodpe is just backing track... It sounds the same every time. And Amazing Grace? The same every time, as well. I would even go as far as to suggest that Barack Obama isn't even there singing it at every concert. Truly shocking :(...