Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. J

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

Prolly the nose bleeders to be honest. But still pretty cheap for nose bleeders
  2. J

Yeah that's true. The announcement clearly says 'first' shows. My only issue is that I'm going to be away until July 22nd, and if somehow they manage to come after the show in New Jersey to Toronto my life will be quite depressing.
  3. J

Also is it just me or does even the first few dates seem a little... Sparse
  4. J

I really hope. Maybe they're coming later in the year. Crossing my fingers because I don't think I'm going to Boston any time soon
  5. J

It so weird though because usually Toronto is a guarantee on all world tours.
  6. J

I'm really bummed that they haven't said anything about Canada yet though
  7. J

Am I the only one who's really bummed they're not coming to Canada? Or are they gunna announce some more dates?
  8. J

Let's Write a Story!

(So now we're writing paragraphs? Only one sentence per post please :) )
  9. J

===The Ultimate Coldplaying Thread===S, BS, BR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM, MX, GS, AHFOD===

^^ really? I found the video a little... Stupid. But I guess it's them trying to stay away from like the guy with girl backup dancer stereotype
  10. J

[2016-02-07] Coldplay headlining Super Bowl 2016 - Confirmed

I'm surprisingly hearing a lot of news on the Super Bowl but amazingly it's not negative
  11. J

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

I think no matter how "crappy" the albums become Coldplay will still be something special live
  12. J

Guess coldplay song

Oh hey jeez a lot has happened- well Christmas break is over and I'm back! Really late but can someone tell me the answer to that classical music symphony clue by i ran away because I kinda am anxious to know
  13. J

Why Coldplay?

I beg to differ. At least in Canada
  14. J

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

Just popping in saying hey I'm on the forums kinda
  15. J

What are you thinking right now?

Oh hey putting it out there that I probably won't be on the forums much for a while cuz I'm going on a Christmas trip to Italy lol
  16. J

Guess coldplay song

But that my just opened my eyes a bit, knowing I Ran Away- I bet you that the song is from the X&Y era
  17. J

Guess coldplay song

Woo confusion aha
  18. J

Guess coldplay song

Oh is it from that guess which song is being played thread?
  19. J

Guess coldplay song

Since when were pictures involved with this? And hey since when did you know the answer aha