Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. B

Los Unidades

Just wait until noon!
  2. B

Los Unidades

Parlophone just tweeted.
  3. B

Los Unidades

I can’t believe this is actually happening!! This is why I love Coldplay, you can never guess what they’re going to do next. I am ready for Los Unidades!!
  4. B

Kaleidoscope EP

I'm curious about this, may I get a PM as well? Thank you. Also, can these tracks be imported/ listened through an iPhone for on the go?
  5. B

A L I E N S

Wow, very unexpected and so different from what they've done before. I like when they experiment with new sounds and it will take more listens for the song to really grow on me. This has to be "Alien Radio" or at least a re-worked version from the MX days. That would explain the snippet in the...
  6. B

Kaleidoscope EP

There was hints about the new EP in front of us the whole time.The lyric video for Something Just Like This had the band as A L I E N S. :o
  7. B

[2016-07-17] MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

What an Amazing night! Had awesome seats in section 13, it was my second time seeing them since their Mylo Xyloto tour in 2012 and they never disappoint. Just wanted to share some photos I took.
  8. B

Looks like all three acts are performing 15 mins earlier. I can't link the picture but I saw it in the MetLife Stadium Facebook page.
  9. B

Awesome! The day has finally come for us!
  10. B

I feel like all the excitement is happening on the Saturday night thread. LOL this thread is quiet compared to that one.
  11. B

I have seats in section 13 row 17, they seem like good seats close to the center stage. I can't wait until Sunday!!
  12. B

[2016-03-15] Coldplay on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Now if I remember correctly people usually reserve tickets to the jimmy Fallon show often weeks in advance. The queue at 4am is just to try and get spare tickets for the show for that same day, then if they're lucky to get tickets they come back later for the actual taping.
  13. B

[2016-03-14] Coldplay live at the Today Show

They're going to show the AOAL performance next, right after the break.
  14. B

[2016-03-14] Coldplay live at the Today Show

They just said there is one more song in this hour.
  15. B

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

Woah, I just went back to see if any more seats will pop up, but nothing at all is showing up!! They couldn't have all sold out can they? I think in the past a few good seats have popped up hours after.
  16. B

My tickets in total came out to 207.90 with taxes included. The price is up there but I love them way too much. Plus I didn't want to end up with worse seats if I gave these up. I think I did the right thing.
  17. B

Yees!! . Got floor seating, not the best ones...section 16 but hey I can't complain.