Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. N

Sexiest males in rock

crikey, i haven't been here for a LONG LONG time :o anyway, i vote for julian because he's cool and fucking sexy!! :cool: ;)
  2. N

Tom McRae is my god!!

Here's me and Andy (Ledder) with Tom at the Virgin Megastore in London a couple of weekends ago. He performed 4 songs and did a signing. It was fantastic, he has a beautiful voice to go with his beautiful writing abilities :D
  3. N

Tom McRae is my god!!

I'm surprised and a little disappointed that there is not a Tom McRae thread on this board :o :cry: so here is one :P If you haven't checked him out, do it NOW.... he is amazing :D His debut album (Tom McRae - original title ;) ) is fantastic. My favourite songs are Boy with the Bubblegun...
  4. N

I'm gonna be in the evening standard tomorrow

hahaha ok people, ignore this..... they have decided to NOT put my story in the standard today for some reason :cry: Apparently This SARS business is more important :roll: ;) If anyone still cares I will let everyone know WHEN or IF they decide to put it in tomorrow or whenever :D
  5. N

LOVE LOVE LOVE

hahaha good fish ;)
  6. N

Earls Court - 16/04/03

Last one :D
  7. N

Earls Court - 16/04/03

:D
  8. N

Earls Court - 16/04/03

9. N

Earls Court - 16/04/03

Christopher in mid air :P
  10. N

Earls Court - 16/04/03

11. N

Earls Court - 16/04/03

oooh the bootiful singing voice of Jonny :P
  12. N

Earls Court - 16/04/03

Jonny rocking out :P
  13. N

Earls Court - 16/04/03

14. N

Earls Court - 16/04/03

I have some pictures from Earls Court on the 16th... we were 2 rows back really near Jonny but I apologise I only had a disposable camera so they're not that great but I like 'em anyway :D
  15. N

hehehe ooooh now I'm looking even more forward to it :roll: :P I already have trackies... you know that ;)
  16. N

from any other coldplay board?

What other board???? ;) ;)
  17. N

SHIT!!!!!!! :o I realised that after I sent it.... trust you to pick that up :roll: ;) Oh well at least I'll fit in this weekend :P
  18. N

hehehe ooooh i mustn't start talking Northern... me dad will kill me ;)
  19. N

2000 MEMBERS!!

:o coooooooooooooooool :P
  20. N

I'm hungry

*passes Kate some chocolate* :P