Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. J

Secret Santa 2018 - A Head Full of Christmas Dreams

So glad you liked it! And thanks for your card!
  2. J

Hoping that after Santa has a rest he'll drop by! Maybe Valentine's Day!
  3. J

Thinking that Secret Santa skipped my house this year :sniff: but I'm still holding out hope! As Santa said, the post moves in mysterious ways and this year seems to be slower than ever. Merry Christmas, Coldplayers!
  4. J

SO glad it arrived safely! The candy is yummy; of course I tested it out myself before sending some to you! I'm happy you like the ornament and card, and of course we love those shiny stars! Hope your back is mending. Sending love and many Merry Christmas wishes! -- Jill SO
  5. J

Secret Santa 2017 [insert festive bells here]

So excited because my Secret Santa package arrived today from Isabel in Mexico! She sent a lovely card, a beautiful ornament which is going on my tree right now, a sweet little bear (which my cat has tried to take away from me), and yummy candy! Muchas gracias, Isabel! Feliz Navidad, and a...
  6. J

Secret Santa 2017 [insert festive bells here]

Feeling nervous because I sent my parcel last week and haven't seen yet it's been received. One sent to the U.K. arrived already so hope the one sent within the U.S. is OK.
  7. J

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

So glad you received it and you liked it! I had a lot of fun putting it together. Merry Christmas!
  8. J

And today I arrived home to find my Secret Santa gift all the way from Chile! My first South American Christmas present! LORE! Thank you so much! The card is beautiful and your photos are amazing! And to create magnets, what a great idea! Love it all. Thank you, my wonderful Coldplaying...
  9. J

A box is winging its way across the ocean to my Secret Santa recipient. Can't wait for it to arrive and hope it creates smiles!
  10. J

I think that's a wonderful idea. It would help to know that someone tried to send something, rather than to think that the person just didn't care enough to follow through!
  11. J

I'm in as well. I've participated for several years now and some of my most precious ornaments came from Coldplayers. Last year I was disappointed not to receive anything but I have faith and am continuing this year!
  12. J

Secret Santa 2015 #ChristmasIsComing (Cards are on their way!)

Haven't received anything from my Secret Santa yet but I haven't given up hope! Crossing my fingers that it will arrive by New Year's. Gives me something to look forward to!
  13. J

Secret Santa 2015 #ChristmasIsComing (Cards are on their way!)

You're welcome! I'm so glad it arrived. Enjoy and have a very happy Christmas!
  14. J

CP FANS around the world

Rochester, New York, USA Square One
  15. J

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Looking at his backpack, I'm thinking he's doing more than just going out for a jog. I think he's actually GOING somewhere. When he lived near the Bakery he used to walk between the studio and his home, so I think he might be taking a jog to a nearby place where he is working. Recently Davide...
  16. J

Secret Santa 2014

Yes, it was waiting outside for me in the snow! Thought you'd enjoy seeing the wintry coating on the package. But everything inside was just perfect. Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas!
  17. J

Secret Santa 2014

Came home in a snowstorm tonight to find a package all the way from Germany waiting outside for me! And it contained the most delectable assortment of Christmas treats, a darling ornament, a beautiful card, and confetti from the RAH concert! Danke Schoen, Stepsi! I appreciate this so much...
  18. J

Secret Santa 2014

That's from me! It got there quickly. So glad you like it - enjoy and Joyeaux Noel!
  19. J

Secret Santa 2014

Package sent! Hope my match likes it!
  20. J

Random Coldplay thoughts...

This probably fits as one of those "strangest places you've heard a Coldplay song" items. This morning I had to watch one of those boring company videos - you know, one of the executives talking about something. As the video started I thought "That song sounds familiar" and then I realized it...