Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. N

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

Can somebody PM-me and send the link of 1080p and 5.1 version of Sao paolo concert?
  2. N

AHFOD Film - Prime Account

Whoever has the download link, please PM me :D 1080p version would be great
  3. N

A Rush of Blood to the Head: hurt and heal

Politik [24] In My Place [9] The Scientist [5] Clocks [15] Warning Sign [5] AROBTTH [26]
  4. N

A Head Full of Dreams: hurt and heal

A Head Full of Dreams [23] Birds [30] Hymn for the Weekend [17] Everglow [23] Adventure of a Lifetime [18] Fun (feat. Tove Lo) [4] {-2} Army of One [16] {+1} Amazing Day [22] Up&Up [20]
  5. N

Parachutes: hurt and heal

Don't Panic [30] Shiver [19] Spies [14] Sparks [26] Yellow [21] [+1] Trouble [22] Parachutes [10] We Never Change [7] [-2] Life is for living [14]
  6. N

X & Y: hurt and heal

Square One [22] What If [7] White Shadows [17] Fix You [20] Talk [24] X&Y [2] Speed Of Sound [21] A Message [21] Low [22] The Hardest Part [21] Swallowed in the Sea [19] [+1] Twisted Logic [12] [-2]
  7. N

===The Ultimate Coldplaying Thread===S, BS, BR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM, MX, GS, AHFOD===

I have lost the link of the site that has a lot of downloadable stuff from Coldplay. Can anyone send it to me? It's like a forum. It has some black and white skin. Please. Can't remember the name.
  8. N

Coldplay vs Others

Hymn For The Weekend vs Get Lucky (Daft Punk)
  9. N

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I see so much hate for the whole era
  10. N

Ghost Stories by the numbers

Last.fm #1 Magic #2 ASFOS
  11. N

Most played Ghost Stories songs!

Magic 100 Midnight 62 A Sky Full of Stars 53 Ink 42 Always in My Head 35 True Love 34 O 33 Another's Arms 30 Oceans 24 All Your Friends 18 Ghost Story 17 O (Part 2/Reprise) 16
  12. N

The 'Is It On Your iPod?' Game: ARTIST VERSION!

No RHCP?
  13. N

Why Cant I RIP?

Rip it with iTunes... Put your CD on, than iTunes will ask you if you want to add songs to your libary. Say Yes (or something) than wait for about 5 minutes. iTunes saved all the songs on you computer (on mine computer: local disc (D:)/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Music/Ghost Stories) That's...
  14. N

Viva La Vida vs. Ghost Stories

Round 1: Life In Technicolour vs. Always In My Head Round 2: Cemeteries of London vs. Another's Arms Round 3: Lost! vs. Magic Round 4: 42 vs. Ink Round 5: Lovers In Japan vs. True Love Round 6: Viva La Vida vs. A Sky Full of Stars Round 7: Violet Hill vs. Midnight Round 8: Strawberry...
  15. N

The 'Is It On Your iPod?' Game: ARTIST VERSION!

No Katy Perry
  16. N

How often have you listenned to GS?

About 3-4 times Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk
  17. N

Least favourite song from each album?

Parachutes: Well, Parachutes are my least favorite album... I would choose High Speed AROBTTH: It' my fav album, but Daylight and A Whisper I just don't like X&Y: Twisted Logic Viva: Yes!, but without Chinese Sleep Chant MX: Maroj Minus, nice song, but not my cup of tee GS: the album is a...
  18. N

Rank the Ghost Stories songs!

1. Always In My Head - 10/10 2. Magic - 7/10 loved it more as a single 3. Ink 8/10 love at first listen 4. True Love 6,5/10 still has to grow on me 5. Midnight 8/10 6. Another's Arms 6/10 same as True Love 7. Oceans 5/10 still, I can't handle with song 8. A Sky Full Of Stars 9/10 I don't have...