Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. C

Chocolates mmmmmm!!

THEY'RE HERE: http://www.weebls-stuff.com/data/toons/badger.swf Wait for the snake! Seriously, go check it out!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  2. C

I'm tired.

i should go to bed... no... not really... it's actually only 20.30!! but i'm ingured!
  3. C

Gwyn's wedded Chris in secret

so that's it girlies! let's through ourselves at quite jon then :lol: nice little prank they pulled there, but i would have liked to seen a wedding dress :(
  4. C

Favorite Nut

i cant believe it, you forget all kinds! What about haselnuts or... what are they called... the little nuts you put in salad... they are really fatty... oh, I know what I'M talking about!
  5. C

Hicksy

what?
  6. C

Favorite Nut

they truly are... all of you stop it! i'm hungering for nuts now!!! Hey btw, i first thought when i saw this topic that i was supposed to vote for a person :lol:
  7. C

What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Badly Drawn Boy... dont know what the track is called... It's from the library and i'm totally digging it! Jeez, i love the piano!
  8. C

Favourite Brit Pop Band

ok... i feel guilty! I voted Blur... i know! I'm a heritich, or whatever it's called! But i've recently "discovered" Blur, and they just got a lot of viarity and more albums! But if it came to Parachutes vs Think Tank i have NO idea what i would vote!! :stunned:
  9. C

Hicksy

well, i guess it IS my own fault hehe
  10. C

Happy Nicolas Day

i get most, but haste?
  11. C

Favorite Nut

oh YEAH! i change my vote!
  12. C

Hicksy

ok this thread is wwweeeeeiiiiiirdddd!!! and omg sammie, i get seasick from wacting your avatar :o
  13. C

Chocolates mmmmmm!!

That IS true! Jack is the best missa thinks. Some of Jack's demands when Rosario wanted to divorse him: "Number one: 100.000 dollars preferably in fifties Number 2: A powder blue pony to mach my eyes Number 3: Powder blue eyes" hahahahaha!!! :lol:
  14. C

Post pix of anyfin u want part1

dont know them? or didnt see my 2. post? :smug:
  15. C

Chocolates mmmmmm!!

yeah that would be grand!!! :lol:
  16. C

What time is it right now where you are?

it's 19.26 here...
  17. C

ok ok.... it was too big! but it was of Evanescence... urgh!
  18. C

Pic of the most incredibly ANOYING BAND IN THE WORLD!!!! all those grammy nominations i'll NEVER understand!!
  19. C

Tell me something about you that I don't know

are they any good (if you should say so yourself)? Me, i love painting, think i'll get an education which has something to do with arts... And not to sound cooky or anything, but i'm quite good!