Search results

1. Spider-Man

Spidey's Songs

Mobile Link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I9jbdMgOOng
  2. Spider-Man

Don't Let It Break Your Heart!

@I ran away The past is called the past for a reason. When the dust has settled, and it's all over, whether you like the outcome or not you have to accept it for what it's worth. We can only live and learn. It is easier to be negative than it is to be positive. And while I can just say, think...
  3. Spider-Man

@karvi22 @antdrew Thank you guys, I feel the love and appreciate you both taking the time to respond. :)
  4. Spider-Man

@karvi22 Trust your instincts and stick to your guns. Be upfront and honest with him as other said. He may not like what you say, you might not even like what you say, but by being real and genuine you can get through this situation. Sending you hugs and love :) @coldplayisawesome This may...
  5. Spider-Man

Linkin Park

RIP Chester, I was shocked when I found out. I can't imagine what his family, friends and band mates are feeling now. You won't be forgotten.
  6. Spider-Man

"Something Just Like This" - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay

Guess I'm a 13 y/o with ADHD now. Better go get my Ativan to quell those darn Chainsmoker urges! :D
  7. Spider-Man

"Something Just Like This" - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay

Absolutely love it. Hope the new EP sounds just like this. Would make the live show explosive and energetic. Bring on more!
  8. Spider-Man

Rate what the user above is listening

8/10 nice and dreamy Mobile Link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fWlfhJKGxt4
  9. Spider-Man

2016 Albums Worth Listening To

I heard he started working on his 3rd album. Where have you heard this? I assumed it would be another 1.5 years before he releases it.
  10. Spider-Man

"I just bought..." -- post your recent purchase!

A new Litmann stethoscope. It's so beautiful!
  11. Spider-Man

@iamsue My condolences to you and your friends family. Letting go and saying goodbye is never easy. I just read your post back on page 14 and wanted to say a few things. What you are going through is completely normal and acceptable so don't ever apologize for the way you feel. I understand...
  12. Spider-Man

Everything Guy said above^^^ Americans are fed up with the government to the point where anyone else is a viable option. Politics aside, I think everyone should check out this song, and it's message. Mobile Link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gef9qsBytTc
  13. Spider-Man

Army of One

*Sigh* Do you know what auto tune is and what it does?
  14. Spider-Man

Who is currently your second favourite band/artist?

Let me know when you do.
  15. Spider-Man

Who is currently your second favourite band/artist?

Sorry but no. 1 belongs to Safetysuit.
  16. Spider-Man

Coldplay World Tour 2016 - 2017 Discussion

If they ask, tell them you have a separate phone for work and are expecting a call later in the night.