Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. L

Chrises sexxy bellybutton

I wish I had some..... :(
  2. L

Just a quick pop in to say hello!!!!! :) ;)
  3. L

hello bad! Just one more thing if everyone is interested...the man and I put up a website of the shower so you can see what I look like and all....we will be updating it too and eventually you can see pics of bobby...here is the address its a bit long tho so bear with me...
  4. L

:::::pops in and looks around:::::: umm errr.. Hello everyone!!! I am still here! Just have been busy and all....how is everyone.....bobby is still inside the tummy but this is the month when he arrives.... Saw the new Coldplay Viddy...love it love it...no bellybutton shots but must I say he...
  5. L

Hey guys!!!! whats going on? 8) :-D ;)
  6. L

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!!

I know I'm late but I would love to offer spankings if thats possible... :D ;) :o
  7. L

Thats what inspired me to create this board in the first place....seeing it live was very invigorating! :D :-D ;) 8) :silly:
  8. L

Ok its been awhile so I best start posting something!!!!! :shock: :roll: Love all these cute Chris pics..... :D :silly:
  9. L

Chris is the sexiest man!

Hes like a little boy..... :-D ;) :lol:
  10. L

I love Phantopm planet!!!!!! 8) CALIFORNIAS a cool song. ;) :-D Paula I can't believe your dream was focused on my Robert/Bobby...coooool.... Well gang...I am off for 2 days and I am happy happy happy!!! :D
  11. L

Hey guys thanks a whole lot! I am actually starting to feel him moveing around in there. :-D Its a very odd feeling but a good one. 8)
  12. L

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the ultrasounds!!!! I just got my triple screen test results back! Everything is great! No traces of Down syndrome or other birth defects..I am a happy Mom!!!! :D ;) 8)
  13. L

The analyst actually put the arrows there....because for the life of me I wouldnt of been able to tell. :roll: :shrug: But anyway....thats little Robert. :D ;) 8)
  14. L

Ok...thats big huh...lol that arrow by the way is a penis....just to let you know....sorry it looks funny. :shock: :D :roll: Ok...here he is waving. :P
  15. L

Hello...I am going to try and put an attatchment on... I may fail... :o sorry if its so big..... :shock: Robert Michael....
  16. L

ooooh thats close enough!!!!! ::::drool:::: :D :-D :shocked: :silly:
  17. L

:lol: No I am not that old....
  18. L

Thanks guys....I did sleep late yesterday and today. I just woke up and its almost 9 ish in the morning...usually I am a bit of an early bird. :roll: But yeah....In four weeks I go for another ultrasound because I am almost over 35 and so they are just being careful...But they say so...
  19. L

I know everyone keeps telling me its going to be uncomfortable...I think I can handle it tho... ;) :lol:
  20. L

The due date is July 27th :-D