Search results

1. E

Have you ever...?

Not that I can remember! Can't make any promises about when I was a wee tot though. HYE done something really romantic on Valentine's Day?
  2. E

The "What I should Be Doing" Game!

Cleaning my kitchen, seeing as my fiance is coming home with a bunch of groceries pretty soon.
  3. E

Governor's Ball

Kendrick Lamar is supposedly on Saturday Night Live tonight. Looking forward to it!
  4. E

10 [random] songs on your iTunes - The Randomizer!

One Man Army - Our Lady Peace Fisherman's Son - The Rankins No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley Aston Martin Music - Rick Ross Thistle & Weeds - Mumford and Sons Nothing But Time - Metric Sail - Awolnation Sort of a Protest Song - Matthew Good Band Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap Jack and...
  5. E

Mr. D (TV show on CBC)

Anybody out there watch Mr. D? It's a Canadian comedy show about a teacher who has really questionable methods. It's absolutely hilarious and - bonus - it's filmed in my town. It stars Gerry Dee and you can stream it on cbc.ca. :D Not sure if it's available in other countries though. As a...
  6. E

What's the weather like today in your town?

Clear, -19 C with a windchill of -26 C in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
  7. E

Have you ever...?

No, but it seems like fun. Sounds vain, but I'm usually too worried about my hair! HYE given a homemade gift?
  8. E

What annoyed you today?

The woman who parks next to me in our parking lot woke me up at 7:30 this morning to ask for a boost, so I helped her out. She drove away, and came back 4 minutes later with a coffee. Grrrr.
  9. E

Have you ever...?

Nope. I haven't sung anything on karaoke actually! Hard to work up the courage :P HYE taken credit for something you didn't do?
  10. E

The Coldplaying Pub.

That's cool :) nice to meet you too.
  11. E

The Coldplaying Pub.

Hi Diana, thanks for the welcome! I'm Jessica. I used to post in this forum a lot but I haven't been around for a couple years or so. It's good to be back! Where are you from?
  12. E

the "god" game

Gloves + an instruction manual = readable gloves?
  13. E

Jack reacher

I didn't realize it was a book series. I skipped the movie though, it looks just like the next installment of Mission Impossible!
  14. E

What are you listening to?

Metric - The Wanderlust
  15. E

Coachella 2013

Ooh great lineup. Especially April 12 & 19 ( <3 Lou Reed). Now all I need is a plane ticket.
  16. E

A - Z Songnames

Your Song - Elton John
  17. E

The Coldplaying Pub.

Mike's Hard Lemonade, blueberry flavor...it's pretty gross hah.
  18. E

Zone française

bonjour tout le monde! je suis retournée après une longue pause. j'espère que tout le monde va bien!!
  19. E

Have you ever...?

Yes! HYE tried sushi?