Search results

1. R

[2016-06-26] Coldplay Headline Glastonbury 2016

A friend of mine went to Glastonbury with his family and wants to find a framed print of the band for his sister's birthday. Anyone got any ideas where to look? He lives in the UK and he's got about a month before her birthday.
  2. R

[9-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK

Sorry some of you had bad experiences with the crowd. My first Coldplay show was at the arena in Newcastle (forget the name - Telewest???) Three people behind be were drunk as skunks and I sat through the support act convinced one of them was going to throw up on me! Fortunately for me, they...
  3. R

Ah, I wondered what else was going on in Manchester last night - I've never experienced traffic that bad before. Another reason to hate Westlife :veryangry2: :P
  4. R

What a night - this was my tenth Coldplay show and definitely one of my favourites. The last time I saw them was last summer at T, I couldn't get tix for the winter shows and almost didn't make it to this one - finally managed to get tickets a few weeks ago when the very last ones went on sale...
  5. R

Secret Santa 2011. Don't forget to send your card!!

Lore and I have no idea about the matches each other made - that way, we still don't know who our own Secret Santa will be - but every year, it always ends up that one couple are each others matches. It's like destiny is determined to introduce you :laugh3:
  6. R

Thank you, Christa, we try our best. We share in the joy of seeing people post pictures of their cards :) and we feel their disappointment when cards arrive late :(
  7. R

Your card came from Chevallier :elf:
  8. R

Your card was sent by yzachris
  9. R

Ooh, it arrived just in time! Glad it got there in one piece, hope you enjoy the pudding :)
  10. R

I'll just say again that mail always takes longer at this time of year, so if a letter normally takes a week, you can expect it to take a fortnight right now. On top of that, there ate the delays to all incoming mail being sent to the states. Please be patient, guys, and if you haven't sent...
  11. R

You'll probably think it tasts odd too, but it's what we all have for dessert on Christmas Day so I thought I'd let you try it :P Merry Christmas :elf:
  12. R

Hi everyone! Just spoke to Mimixx who sent some non-Santa mail from the UK to the States last month and it hasn't arrived. She contacted her Post Office to ask about the delay and apparently all overseas parcels are subject to extra security checks at the moment. This is going to cause a delay...
  13. R

There is someone called l0wxo2 on board. Lore will be able to confirm who sent it to you :elf:
  14. R

So cute! Thank you to Twisted Mind :) As others have already said, all we ask is that you send a card, everyone knows not to expect more than that :) This is why we nag people to get it sent in plenty of time (well, I nag, Lore politely reminds people :rolleyes: ) Mail often takes a lot...
  15. R

Ooh, that looks interesting! :)
  16. R

We're over the halfway point: 29 letters on their way, 27 of Team Europe still to post or let us know they're on their way :elf:
  17. R

Great to see so many cards being sent, and some are now arriving too :D For those of you who haven't been to the post office yet... :whip: Post your card as soon as possible and try to use AIRMAIL Thank you :elf:
  18. R

Thanks for letting us know, that's 20 cards on their way from Team Europe :elf:
  19. R

Most of our post offices don't stay open past midday on Saturdays :angry:
  20. R

Last weekend in November... GET YOUR CARDS IN THE MAIL PEOPLE :whip: Please try to send them via AIRMAIL as soon as possible Even cards travelling between the US and Europe are likely to take more than two weeks at this point in the year. Cards heading to or from Latin America will take...