Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. B

The official **KEANE** thread

Thanks for the link to the video! It's ok, not what I had in mind for the song and it's taking some of it's lyrics too seriously I think. And there's no real ending to it either - no conclusion or anything. I liked the scenes of the guys tho!
  2. B

I LOVE Crystal Ball! Love the fairytale imagery in it. It's said to be the next single.. Looking forward to the video if that's the case! :D Someone said that the least immediate moments on this album are the most rewarding and that seems true. I didn't like Leaving So Soon? and Broken Toy on...
  3. B

It really is amazing.. I'm on "A Bad Dream" right now and I could tell right away when I first watched that live video with crappy audio quality that this would be an amazing song and oh my it is... Fucking awesome. Sounds like a great album so far!
  4. B

why do emo people sing?

Emo is very last summer now isn't it? I'd choose to be a hippie over being an emo guy. Anytime! Ugh. Having long greasy hair and wearing tight girl pants isn't exactly an appealing thought. Flower power all the way :lol:
  5. B

Keane are doing a podcast now each week it seems - you can download it from here (unless you really feel like using iTunes and stuff, in that case go to www.keanemusic.com ): http://www.keanemusic.com/keane-1.mp3 They talk about the new song Nothing In My Way, play loads of that (it sounds...
  6. B

^Yeah they seem to have. Haha. I believe that is the video version of Atlantic though, as it's just as long as the video. I'm glad the version on the album will be shorter. :)
  7. B

Best Track from 'Eyes Open'

Make This Go On Forever for me! I also love You Could Be Happy, Set The Fire To The Third Bar and Hands Open. The only track I don't like is Headlights On Dark Roads.. Sorry but I find it duller than dishwater!
  8. B

You can watch and/or download the video here: http://www.guba.com/general/video/search?contentMaturity=1&contentType=1&expandedSubcategory=&query=keane&x=0&y=0&mst=31&fields=7 I just saw it.. Really dark and weird, but also very interesting and.. different! Love the ending, even tho it's...
  9. B

Hardest Part Vid on channel 4 uk

I just saw this on the Coldplayer.. WTF? Worst Coldplay vid ever. It wasn't even funny.. RIP X&Y. Talk about killing off a good album.
  10. B

The Snow Patrol Thread

You can listen to the new single at their site. It sounds good but somehow the vocalists voice sounds different this time around.. :S
  11. B

Favourite X&Y video so far

Fix You by far! SOS was great if not a little bit boring.. And I seem to be the only one but I hated the Talk video. So yeah.
  12. B

Video from VHS to my Computer

I don't know much about it myself but at this forum I'm the admin of a guy posted a full guide on how to do it.. Link
  13. B

Rate the signature above you

10 for you! Love the pic
  14. B

Is your country expensive?

500ml bottle of coke - about 1.6$ Chewing gum - about 1$ Norway's really expensive..
  15. B

Most highly-anticipated albums of 2006 for you

Alexis Strum - Cocoon (March 27th) Snow Patrol - Eyes Open (May 1st) Eskobar - Eskobar (May) Britta Persson - TBA (May) Keane - TBA (Early summer) Siobhan Donaghy - TBA (Summer)
  16. B

A-Z of artist names

O - Orenda Fink
  17. B

Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc

^Wow... Very nice pic! Piercing looks great on you ;)
  18. B

OMG ... Sugababes covering the Arctic Monkeys ...

Here you go: http://rapidshare.de/files/14874786/I_bet_you_look_good_on_the_dancefloor.mp3.html It's quite catchy but I prefer the original version.
  19. B

What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

KT Tunstall - Black Horse and the Cherry Tre
  20. B

Rate the Coldplay song above you

7/10 - it's good but not great! Gravity (Studio version)