Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. coldplaykb

Coldplay Covers

Hey thank you! [emoji2] Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  2. coldplaykb

Avicii / Chris Martin, Heaven and

There's another version with Simon Aldred. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  3. coldplaykb

I think it will be a little different but mostly the same. From the preview I heard, the claps for missing leading up to the chorus. So I think it's definitely tweaked a little bit. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  4. coldplaykb

2 hours to go! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  5. coldplaykb

Coldplay Megamix (Music Video)

Hi all! I just wanted to share my latest project. If you didn't see, someone made a megamix mashup of Coldplay and it's pretty good! I usually don't care for these types of things, but it was really well done. So well done that I wanted to create visuals to go along with it. Check it out and...
  6. coldplaykb

LP8 Thread - Coldplay's Upcoming Album

Probably not but I would love for it to be! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  7. coldplaykb

Yeah like her or hate her, you've got to admit she has a unique look that works for her. Also to anyone who doesn't care for most of her stuff, check out Ocean Eyes. I enjoy that one a lot. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  8. coldplaykb

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Hadn't seen that, that's cool! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  9. coldplaykb

Exactly. I recognize a lot of people on here and that definitely helps! You bring up great points that social media was drastically different back in the day. Forums and message boards were much more prevalent. There are obviously a ton still around but most people just rely on Facebook...
  10. coldplaykb

That's funny because I miss the 2007-2008 days! Just became a huge fan and was gearing up for the release of Viva. MX was a good one too! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  11. coldplaykb

Definitely my least favorite of the rap collaborations he has done. My favorite probably being Homecoming, although Beach Chair is good too. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  12. coldplaykb

I have both versions. Anyone who wants them, send me a PM. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  13. coldplaykb

Yeah I just said the same thing. I'm pretty sure it's the one that leaked in May, but just sped up. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  14. coldplaykb

Oooh mind sending me a PM? Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  15. coldplaykb

Oooh good find! Maybe part of Los Unidades? Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  16. coldplaykb

4:39 for the length? Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  17. coldplaykb

Is this the final version or the one that leaked a few weeks back? Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  18. coldplaykb

The Escapist (Extended)

I'm very sorry to hear about your Dad :( Fly On is a beautiful song and very powerful. Perfect for that. I listened to it once I found out my Gram was on her deathbed a few years back and I lost it. Such an emotional song for me now. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  19. coldplaykb

Oh wow it does! Not sure how I missed that! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  20. coldplaykb

Found a post on Twitter, not sure if it's the same one though: Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/KawaiPianosUK/status/1108764834819117056?s=19 Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk