Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. F

Rate the avatar above you

2. F

Mew

YEssss please upload Half The World Is Watching ME!!!
  3. F

Stars Of Track And Field

I remember about a year ago, someone posted the Stars Of Track And Field EP "You Came Here For Sunset Last Year" is there chance someone could repost it? I recently picked up there debut LP and have fallen in love with them. I regret snatching the EP when I had the chance...
  4. F

A-Z of artist names

U - U2
  5. F

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

Their new album is really amazing. Although it is more electronic, I find it refreshing and innovative.
  6. F

Best non-Coldplay song today

Travis - Side
  7. F

Radiohead

Have any of you listened to the Com lag 2+2 = 5 EP? I really am amazed at the electronic drums in Where Bluebirds Fly. :)
  8. F

A-Z of artist names

E - Erique!!!!
  9. F

A-Z of artist names

D - Desaparcidos Conor Oberst ROCKS!
  10. F

Travis

Awwwwwwwww :(
  11. F

Best Radiohead album

Idioteque - Kid A... Enough said.
  12. F

Radiohead

Ice age coming, Ice age coming, Let me hear both sides Let me hear both sides.
  13. F

The official **THIS BAND/PERSON SUCKS** Vent Thread

Hmmm I don't know. He is really the only guy with a guitar that I like. I hate people like John Mayer, David Grey, Howie Day,etc. etc. They can strum a few f'ing chords, so what? My grandmother can too, and she has a better voice than half those guys. However, the only time I heard Jason...
  14. F

Post songs with numbers in their titles

Toots and The Maytals - 54-46 was my number
  15. F

Post songs with numbers in their titles

Mew - 156 Elliott Smith - Waltz #1 Elliott Smith - Thirteen (cover) Elliott Smith - No Name #6
  16. F

What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Radiohead - Idioteque
  17. F

***the "hello!!!! im a new member!!!" thread***

Hey I just noticed about this whole CFU thing :idea2: even though I have been a coldplaying member since the summer! Sweetness!
  18. F

Help with Video/ Audio from concert

The camera is a Koda Easy Share Camera that comes with a special cable that uses the USB port. One end goes into the camera, the next into the USB port. I believe the carmera uses a harddrive, and not a disk :cry:
  19. F

Help with Video/ Audio from concert

So tonight I went to a concert and used my digital camera to take a video of a few of the songs. The images didn't come out great, but I would still like to save the audio! Is there someway I could take the audio off of the video files? Is this a program that will let me do that? Also, is...
  20. F

Songs you've cried to

Sad Cry :cry: Travis - The Humpty Dumpty Love Song Grand Funk Railroad - Mean Mistreater Coldplay - Fix You Vitamin C - That graduation song...forget the name... Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees Sanus - Side by Side Eve 6 - Heres To The Nights The Eagles - Desparado Bright Eyes - No...