Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. A

Fix You EP - Hurricane Relief on iTunes

1. Fix You 2. Pour Me (Live @ Hollywood Bowl) 3. The World Turned Upside Down 4. Fix You (live) I can't believe nobody spotted this. Sorry if someone already has. The $3 you pay goes straight to Hurricane Relief.
  2. A

What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

cast no shadow - oasis
  3. A

i'm always in love - wilco
  4. A

Best 4 albums of the year

Iron & Wine's Woman King EP is in that list somewhere.
  5. A

Iron & Wine

I've said it once, I'll say it again: Sam Beam is a god. Go download the Woman King EP off iTunes, and prepare to have your mind blown...
  6. A

radio war - iron & wine sam beam is a god
  7. A

Dancefloors - My Morning Jacket
  8. A

A Shot in the Arm - Wilco
  9. A

Last Album that you bought/acquired?

our endless numbered days - iron & wine yankee hotel foxtrot - wilco
  10. A

Collide - Rachael Yamagata (infinitely superior to Howie Day's song of the same name :tongue:, sorry Howard)
  11. A

Beatles Song of the Moment

you never give me your money
  12. A

Strawberry Fields Forever - Ben Harper
  13. A

Paper Doll - Rachael Yamagata
  14. A

Which album is the best album of all time?

It was either that or Sgt. Pepper's, I broke down and indirectly condoned experimental hallucinogenic drug use. :thumbsup:
  15. A

Rate what the user above is listening

:lol: I frankly don't believe you...but I'll give at an 8/10 since I love SOS. When You Wake Up Feeling Old - Wilco (this is actually the first time I've listened to this song, not bad)
  16. A

You people listen to a lot of very tedious music.

Oh, I definetly think he's acting like a jerk for absolutely no good reason, and not only in this thread. That last post was mostly theraputic for me not to post something jerky myself. I probably just blew that. Whoops.
  17. A

You people listen to a lot of very tedious music.

It doesn't matter if he found 50,000. It's his opinion, nothing more, nothing less. This whole thread and everything Socrates (not the dead one) has posted is simply his opinion. I know I like X&Y and Coldplay and U2 (not Muse, thankyouverymuch) and if he doesn't, that's fine.
  18. A

Your Impressions of X&Y After Hearing it all, Finally

Wow. I want you to print out this page and give it to a mod so they can kick you off.
  19. A

pics of Gwyneth and Chris leaving concert

Did you mean you couldn't be more underwhelmed or do you actually like the pics? :huh: [/b]
  20. A

The Official Let's Throw Some Love to X&Y Thread

Although I don't think that X&Y is their best album, it is definetly on par with AROBTTH and Parachuets. In other words, great album. :guitarist: :guitarist: I was hoping to break the tie between Parachutes and AROBTTH, but now it's a three-way. :bigcry: