Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. C

happy birthday bart!

Birthday Happiness to you good sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. C

The Help Sara Think Of Ideas For Her Play Thread

Sara, I have to go. I hope everything works out well with the play. Keep me posted:) :kiss::heart:
  3. C

:cool4: I know you will work it out. Have her get beamed while she is sleeping or some freaky shit like that:nice:
  4. C

Sounds awesome Sara. Why not have the aliens beam her out of her dorm room or home? Makes it even creepier.
  5. C

When is it due?
  6. C

the thread that will never reach 2000 pages and i can't think of anything cool to say cos i'm drunkk

Just go with what feels right. I know you have to follow what your teacher has now told you to do hut it can still be kickass.
  7. C

You'll make the best of this situation. With your talent you will figure out a way:)
  8. C

When you feel you love someone, do you think about what loving someone entails?

Love cannot be explained properly. It is a feeling, an emotion, unknown chemical reactions, a depth of understanding, a longing, a want, a need. A powerful and unknown connection to another human being.
  9. C

the thread that will never reach 2000 pages and i can't think of anything cool to say cos i'm drunkk

YouTube- Matt Darey pres. Urban Astronauts - See The Sun (Aurosonic Remix)
  10. C

Happy Birthday NOOOOON SUUUNN

I actually got off track in watching EVA. I need to get back on it:) I have to go now. Work awaits:nice: Enjoy the rest of your birthday sweet Sara:kiss::blush::heart:
  11. C

I forgot, I am a dick:( Still, I hope you have been well. I need to try and get on here more often:)
  12. C

Awesomeness:) I hope you have been having a great season:nice:
  13. C

Been busy as fuck but well thanks:nice: How have you been doing:kiss:
  14. C

Pro-Life vs Pro-Choice, which side are you on?

I am a man so I really have no business putting forth my opinion. However, for what it's worth, I am pro-choice. Women should be free to do what they want with their bodies.