Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. chrimas4

LP8 Thread - Coldplay's Upcoming Album

Maybe they‘ll just release single songs whenever they‘re ready?
  2. chrimas4

LP8 Thread - Coldplay's Upcoming Album

No idea where all this negativity/rumours about them splitting up and disagreeing on the music is coming from. - Phil and Mat already said that the band are already planning their next moves. - the movie cleary showed that no songs are seeing the light of day where not every band member is...
  3. chrimas4

Los Unidades

Voodoo is fucking awesome!!
  4. chrimas4

Los Unidades

So now one day later, having heard the song a few times and setting aside all the hype from yesterday and the wrong expectations, I really like the song! It‘s catchy, groovy, has a positive vibe, great message, is easy to sing along and thus perfect for gathering money and attention for a good...
  5. chrimas4

Los Unidades

Uhh, so maybe it really is about reusing unfinished material [emoji7]
  6. chrimas4

Los Unidades

Why are all the news pages assuming an announcement at 5pm?
  7. chrimas4

Los Unidades

Hmm since there‘s lots of social media accounts popping up too, it won‘t be just an album [emoji85]
  8. chrimas4

Los Unidades

That‘s why i meant „new signing“ in terms of they signed a new contract. With „car kids“ popping up and the reuse of a ghost stories promo picture, maybe the album will be about recycling unfinished stuff from previous eras Really hoping it‘s not a new band name [emoji28]
  9. chrimas4

Los Unidades

Couldn‘t it be that „los unidades“ with that awesome logo is just the title of LP8? If i remember correctly, their contract with parlophone was running out after AHFOD. Now they announced a new contract with parlophone and „los unidades“ is the new album? I mean the logo is also quite awesome...
  10. chrimas4

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

Soooo awesomeeee [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
  11. chrimas4

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Coldplay is currently joining me on my holidays in Bali [emoji1] First i heard the scientist on the radio, then in the evening a live band played the scientist in a restaurant. Tonight a liveband in a restaurant played the scientist and asfos and as i just turned on the tv in the hotel the...
  12. chrimas4

Kaleidoscope EP

I asked myself the same question^^ Already did! Haha [emoji23] I really wonder how coldplay doesn't realise/care that their merchandise is shitty EDIT: i know it's just stickers but it really is a good example of livenations quality/professionalism. Plus getting the ep one week after the...
  13. chrimas4

Kaleidoscope EP

LiveNation at its best^^ [emoji35]
  14. chrimas4

Kaleidoscope EP

Me too :)
  15. chrimas4

Kaleidoscope EP

Soo here's my little review: AICTAIY: really awesome song (love those "progressive" songs) M(SS): very funky and uplifting. Even the rap-part kind of fits smoothly ALIENS: just perfect! very space-y, experimental, always in movement, great message. Definitely in my personal Top5 songs! SJLT...
  16. chrimas4

Kaleidoscope EP

I really wonder why they don't play the new songs live (especially since they released most of them already) In previous eras they did tend to play even completely unreleased songs. Hypnotised for example would be perfect for replacing PoC on the b-stage imo
  17. chrimas4

[Downloads] Coldplay piano sheet music links

can someone help me out with the Parachutes songbook please? :D
  18. chrimas4

Kaleidoscope EP

Maybe they want to release a video for the remaining song at the same time or make some additional announcement? [emoji848]
  19. chrimas4

Kaleidoscope EP

That is really weird