Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. M

LP8 Thread - Coldplay's Upcoming Album

Paolo Petrocelli seems to be an Italian cultural advisor. He does a lot of things in his life but maybe the key could be that he founded EMMA for Peace, an association for the promotion of 'musical diplomacy between Europe and Middle East', according to wikipedia.it
  2. M

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

Can somebody send me this please?
  3. M

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

Yes, they are in it https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/los-unidades.118819/
  4. M

Los Unidades

From the band website... well, I mean the Coldplay one Good evening. It’s just been announced that Chris has curated ‘Global Citizen EP 1’, an EP of 4 brand new tracks, which will be released on November 30 through Parlophone Records (and Atlantic Records in the US). The EP features artists...
  5. M

Los Unidades

Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn2HovoAj1U
  6. M

Los Unidades

Is there a way to see if they added songs to the ascap archive?
  7. M

Los Unidades

I hope too, but I should point out that the Parlophone post on Instagram states "new signing"... plus, a new album promotion with a ghost stories photo edited? It probably is something different
  8. M

Los Unidades

http://losunidades.com/ There is an (empty, I think) website too
  9. M

Los Unidades

I can't believe they are changing the name. It wouldn't be the best marketing option in my opinion
  10. M

What does Jonny do during Viva la Vida?

So, we can say that the live bell is a 'fake' bell. I always thought that the recorded bell was an electronic sample too or at least a studio bell so for me it is a surprise that we can hear birds in that track.
  11. M

I think it refers to the footage used in this film. Paris, Milan and Sao Paolo were all in it and we are talking about end credits of the film after all.
  12. M

I don't think it is a real bell. The sound would have been at least a minimum different in the hundreads of performances. Plus, in a concert I went to, the bell wasn't properly fixed and it was oblique so Will had to hit it in a different position. The sound should have been different, I think...
  13. M

Great discussion, Viva's structure is great! This is definitely not the right place to post it but since I can't find the right thread... In the Viva stems, if you isolate the bell part, you can hear some birds in the background...or it is just me? And, if it really was, does it mean that the...
  14. M

Fix You live in Buenos Aires relased on Spotify to!
  15. M

Well, I think we have a lot of hints for a "multi-live release"
  16. M

I tried but two of three cinemas that will show the film have no information about the film on the website and the other one doesn't allow to buy tickets. They say that Nexodigital - the italian distributor - usually gives the film to a smaller number of cinemas than announced
  17. M

7 a.m here and no news at all. Actually, it's impossible to buy tickets
  18. M

So we know that they were mixing a lot of songs. Maybe the Tokyo one won't be the only live album we will have
  19. M

Moderator's Note: For discussion and speculation on the events leading up to this release, please view the early posts in this thread: https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-head-full-of-dreams-film-in-cinemas-nov-14.110173/ The Butterfly Package 4-Disc Set (2CD/2DVD) Coldplay will...
  20. M

Well, the film wasn't everything...